WorkMarket, an ADP company, is hiring a Senior Product Manager.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will work alongside a team of friendly, passionate, and creative product managers and developers to bring our products to market. You create product release plans that ensure our teams develop solutions using ADP’s cloud-based AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, talent, or benefits solutions. You’ll make them easier to use and help our clients stay compliant, manage costs, and save time.
We’re looking for someone who excels when no two days are the same. Integrity, resilience, and pushing the boundaries are must-haves in this job. Whether you’re in meetings with clients or sales, developers, or design, you’ll be the guiding voice that helps us clarify ideas so we can create a product roadmap. You stay close to market trends, anticipate our customers’ next questions, and bring new ideas into the mix. You love evangelising about your product and communicate with confidence. Still, you also have the experience to take your product into the marketplace and position it competitively for maximum financial impact.
You’ve worked with Agile teams and understand product delivery cycles and how to satisfy a diverse group of global stakeholders. You communicate progress to them and provide great products using agile methodology. From concept to code, your voice will influence project success. As part of our team, you’ll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what’s next for ADP and the industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about WorkMarket: WorkMarket, an ADP company, provides a Freelance Management System (FMS) that is used by today’s biggest companies to organize, manage, and pay their freelancers and independent contractors. WorkMarket was acquired by the most trusted name in human capital management — ADP. We’re looking for brilliant product managers to join us on the mission of a lifetime: to power the future of work.
We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Define and manage the Core Platform strategy and roadmap that aligns with the company vision and goals.
- Lead our Core Platform scrum team, driving decisions ranging from building, buying or partnering to facilitate new capabilities or enhance existing ones.
- Drive requirements gathering and validation by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide consistency at the platform level by crafting standards and best practices.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies and conduct ongoing grooming with your team.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, competitive landscape analysis, and market analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure features satisfy customer needs while maintaining a cohesive user experience across the platform.
- You have 5-8 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
Compensation: $67,800/ year -$102,980/ year
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.