Senior Product Manager
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Product Leadership and Impact:
- Develop and execute a customer-focused product roadmap for Fraud through close collaboration with senior leadership, Operations, Data Science, Analytics, Design and Engineering.
- Translate customer and internal-user needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and deep understanding of the fraud landscape
- Lead a multi-function scrum team through rapid, data-driven iterations focused on customer and stakeholder outcomes.
- Drive impact through all engagements with team members and extended team members – through deliveries and effectiveness.
Product Strategy and Go-To-Market:
- Help define, manage, and execute individual product strategies with aligned, multi-year roadmaps. Partner with product leaders in and across ADP’s portfolio of products, business stakeholders, and development teams at ADP.
- Partner with Finance and Business Leaders to manage the impact to profitability of the overall business.
- Establish business cases and projected return on investment to identify and prioritize opportunities
Measurable Outcome Focus:
- Oversee the development and management of real-time systems and models to combat systematic fraud.
- Communicate and report overall status, primary metrics, essential fraud issues and solution plans and readiness timelines to senior management and executives.
- Build long-term instrumentation, monitoring and evaluation capabilities for product performance, tracking, and to create product insights.
- Guide and interface closely with data analysis and engineering teams to define scope, review and refine technical capabilities, prioritize projects for release, and define new opportunities
- Measure product(s) effectiveness, identify trends, report outcomes, and drive priorities to improve.
- Clearly be able to articulate the vision, strategies, priorities, and desired outcomes to key partners across ADP.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years’ experience managing an agile design-driven, user-centered product and development team supporting the delivery of web/mobile based product(s).
- Ability to navigate complex environments though product knowledge and leadership style.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
- Experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and applying to product strategy & roadmap.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.