At ADP, we believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
ADP’s OneUX is a new way of looking, thinking, and behaving. Its’s about organizing to catalyze the sharing of UX practices, works in progress, user research, design patterns and skills — all leading to a better sense of community. It is comprised of multi-disciplinary teams of best-in-class collaborative results-driven UX Designers, Researchers, Conversational Designers and Writers whose mission is:
- To understand the needs, attitudes, and behaviors of the user through research.
- To change the way users work by simplifying complex processes through thoughtful, innovative design.
- To maintain focus on the big picture and achieving ADP’s goals by re-imagining a better world a work.
We enable our business partners to achieve excellence through the creation of highly effective user experiences in the most delightful way.
As a Lead UX Designer, you’ll rely on user-centered design methods to create industry-leading user experiences from concept to execution. You’ll partner with product and technology to coordinate, plan, and create highly interactive experiences conceptualizing ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex, enterprise design challenges.
This position can be located in our office in any if the following locations; Roseland, NJ, New York, NY, Alpharetta, GA, Norfolk, VA, Pasadena, CA.
Things You’ll Do:
- Think big! Create compelling intuitive experiences that users love.
- Win as one! Collaborate and share with product teams across the ADP organization.
- Passion for perfection! Always advocate for the best experience for your user.
- Be an advocate! Act as an internal consultant providing business and technical guidance.
- Be a leader! Stay abreast of changing UX methods and technologies, as well as corporate, organization, and industry standards to ensure leading-edge interpretation and execution of design applications across all devices (desktop, mobile, watch).
- Be a storyteller! Lead teams in solving complex design challenges through thoughtful leadership using user journeys, task flow analysis, early-stage wireframes, hi-fi comps and clickable prototypes.
- Passion for creating delighted users, great user experiences and clean designs.
- 7+ years of graphic and interaction design in a corporate or agency context, assisting with a broad range of assets from icons to web flows for multiple device types and contexts.
- Core interaction design skills, knowledge of user-centered design methodologies, and a well-established understanding of mobile usability.
- Expert level knowledge of user interface design guidelines and standards.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Effective leader who can motivate and dive excellence with cross-functional teams and build relationships while remaining an advocate for the user.
- Able to multi-task and set priorities.
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and also work out all the details.
HOW YOU’LL STAND OUT:
- Online portfolio of UX design work that highlights process and outcomes
- Maintains an open and winning attitude.
- Able to work cooperatively and communicate effectively
- Asks for help when needed from manager, leads, and domain experts
- Seeks feedback and responds constructively
- Absolute focus on the user experience — every aspect of a solution should be productized for ease of use
- View of ideas and solutions as abstractions, patterns that can be leveraged, adapted and reused — deliver frameworks instead of point solutions
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.