Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP is searching for a Principal Application Developer/DevOps to join our high-performance team within Global Product & Technology / National Accounts (NAS) Solutions and Tools. The successful candidate will have a strong engineering background with a command of DevOps, including Cloud, CICD toolchain and systems.
This role can be fully remote anywhere in the USA***
THINGS YOU’LL DO:
- The Principal Application Developer/DevOps is responsible for building automated solutions and tools for the Devops pipeline for all aspects of the agile software development life cycle.
- They will lead and mentor other members of the team to design, develop and automate solutions for ADP’s product suites.
- Principal Application Developers at ADP are expected to be results-oriented, learn new and legacy technologies, have knowledge of the relevant platforms and environments, and be familiar with business process, functions and data to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: 10+ years of experience with the following:
- Hands on experience & expertise in Cloud (AWS, EKS RDS), Containerization (K8S), Orchestration (Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Helm Charts), Clustering, CICD tools, etc.
- Expert in Python, Groovy, awareness of Java/JVM, Spring Ecosystem
- Knowledge of Service Mesh/Istio, Hashicorp Vault, etc.
- Knowledge of API design and implementation (remote vs local APIs, routing and reverse proxying, load balancing, optimization techniques)
- Hands on knowledge of Unix OS, tuning, command line utilities, virtualization approaches, etc.
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts, microservices
- Comfortable to operate in an agile, dynamic environment on a global team.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US: What We Will Provide for you
- Build solutions in a sandbox culture with cutting edge and modern technology stacks
HOW YOU’LL STAND OUT:
- DevOps ambition for evangelism
- CICD Toolchain (full lifecycle expertise) Plan, Create, Verify, Package, Release, Configure, Monitor and Version Control.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $112,000 (COLORADO ONLY)
- Range maximum: $170,240 (COLORADO ONLY)
- Compensation type: