Senior Full Stack UX Designer, Development Platform Tools at Lifion by ADP
(This position can be 100% remote)
At Lifion by ADP, we are building a world class development platform that is used everyday by developers and designers to build our next-generation solution for HR products. It’s an awesome product to empower people to build awesome products! Join our dedicated Development Platform Tools UX team and help empower thousands of developers with your work everyday. The right candidate loves building powerful tools, creating usable and intuitive structures, and working with engineers and product owners to ship quality dev tools every sprint.
This role is for you if you
- Love solving complex design challenges for expert technical users, empowering designers and developers to make great products.
- Enjoy collaborating with product and technology to create the right work process, and give the best experience for developers using our platform.
- Are passionate about systematic design and sharing fundamental design knowledge to stakeholders.
- Create complete product designs for sophisticated development tools, from fundamental interaction design to detailed UI refinement.
- Develop systems for complex layout, interaction, and visual design solutions, using a strong understanding of design best practices and current web technologies.
- Build prototypes for products and reusable user interface components.
- Work with other designers, developers, and product owners across the company to define best practices and guidelines. Be an ambassador for great product design in our developer tools.
- Conduct user research and usability testing with our developer users to help the cross-functional team better understand their needs and work process.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest user experience and front-end development trends, and facilitate the development UI/UX guidelines for other UX designers to use.
- Contribute to the design system the team has built, and use it to build consistent experiences for developer tools.
- Experience working with, or even better contributing to a design system. You understand the complexities of making components flexible and reusable. You are always thinking about design patterns and how you can systemize your design.
- You enjoy collaborating and working with a large team of designers. Ability to work hand-in-hand with product team members on requirements and design.
- You’ve shipped product: you know the challenges (and rewards!) of release cycles and how to partner across the organization at every stage, shipping quickly and at the highest level of quality
- Has moderated and led user research, both generative and evaluative.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several large projects simultaneously
- At least 3-5 years of industry experience (preferably in an agile environment)
- A solid design portfolio with well thought out interactions and visuals across web/native applications.
- Pixel perfect hands on design experience is a must!
A Huge Plus If:
- Has designed products for building other products: a low-code dev tool, IDE, or other kind of highly-technical software tool.
- Experience as a developer or programmer is a major plus, as your users will be technologists using complex development tools.
- Experience using real user data and analytics to inform smarter UX design decisions
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would generally fall between the range listed below.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
- Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 20 standard hours per week:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Reimbursement and Paid Volunteer Time Off
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $67,800.00 For CO applicants
- Range maximum: $102,980.00 for CO applicants
- Compensation type: Salary