ADP employs several thousand developers in service of hundreds of products and components. The OneCICD team is developing enterprise-wide solutions for CICD (continuous integration/continuous delivery) that will better scale development, increase consistency, increase agility, and improve customer satisfaction. The OneCICD team will work across ADP development teams treating them as our customer. OneCICD is successful when ADP development teams are successful. The OneCICD platform includes tools in support of CICD as well as an initiative to construct an ADP wide Developer Experience portal. This portal will serve as the single-pane-of-glass for ADP developers to aid in their job, find available capabilities, inner-source their own work, and provide access and documentation to the applications needed to most efficiently develop within ADP.
In this role, you will be working closely with the other members of the OneCICD team as well as the broader ADP DevOps Community to develop solutions that makes software development at ADP simpler, more efficient, and more agile.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop ADP’s solutions for enterprise-scale CICD
- Collaborate with the overall ADP DevOps Community to understand, develop, and enhance ADP enterprise DevOps capabilities
- Provide support for ADP development teams using OneCICD
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Strong understanding of Git, pull requests, and modern SCM practices
- Experience in complete software development lifecycle, including strong automated testing practices such as TDD, continuous integration, continuous delivery
- Familiarity with Jenkins, SonarQube, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Terraform, Linux
- Knowledge of various build systems including Maven, NPM, Gradle, Dotnet
- Proven track record for delivering quality solutions on time.
HOW YOU’LL STAND OUT:
- Self-guided worker – capable of working with different product teams with little supervision after the initial learning period
- Strong collaboration skills – ability to establish good relationships with the customers
- Developer empathy — ability to empathize with developers, by being flexible in solution design without compromising best practices and standards.
- Improvisation (lateral thinking): the ability to think across disciplines and existing boundaries (technologies/business/geographies)
- Research: an inclination to continuous research inside and outside of the current focus fields
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.