Unlock Your Career Potential: Project Management at ADP. It’s the machine that propels us forward with commitment and excellence. You are savvy about our business environment and know how to adeptly manage people and processes. You have the leadership and analytical skills to ensure projects reach the finish line — on time, within scope and within budget. We give you the tools to succeed, with continuous opportunities to train and advance.
ADP is hiring a Project Manager II, Implementation. In this position, you’ll be responsible for the successful planning, coordination, and implementation of projects to ensure business goals and objectives are accomplished within designated timeframes and budgets.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Manage all project phases, including initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure
- Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timeliness and budgets
- Direct day-to-day activities of projects and staff in matrixed organization
- Ensure milestones are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources
- Work collaboratively with other departments impacting project.
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the project
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Direct project timeliness and budgets
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of individual projects
- Make decisions based on information and input in a timely manner
- Work on projects of high complexity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- At least three years of project management experience
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.