Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications/operating systems. Also, coordinates work teams. Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related area and 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply test driven development principles to develop & enhance effective modules, features, data structures, workflows and applications to deliver top quality software deliverables in committed timeframe.
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies – planning, estimation, demos, retrospectives. Collaborate with other team members and architects to ensure solutions are best practice.
- Work with UX researchers and designers ensure features are user-centric
- Work on a daily basis with product owners and testers in a continuous integration environment, and be comfortable adjusting to evolving requirements.
- Complete unit testing, peer reviews and functional testing when needed
- Acts as an expert source of technology and application knowledge within their domain.
- Provides knowledge transfer to support teams
- Work with release engineers to package and deploy code to different environments
- Stay up to date on latest trends and technologies, and suggest way to continuously improve.
- Investigate and resolve application issues as needed, including on-call support
- Understand global security organization policies and practices to ensure secure solution development
- 2+ years experience building front ends with React and Redux.
- Solid understanding and working knowledge of Microservices Architecture
- 2+ years developing and working with of Node.js and Express.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows administration (installing products, diagnosing issues, configuring product and service startups, ports, security, etc.)
- Database experience with Mongo DB
- Source Code management (GitHub, Bitbucket).
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins.
- Test Driven Development experience.
- Containerization with Docker – working knowledge or experience
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.