The platform reliability engineering team at Lifion is central to the reputation and trustworthiness of our product. We are looking for an experienced Lead Cloud Engineer to help engineering teams take ownership of their infrastructure and development pipelines.
This position can be onsite in NY City or 100% Remote!
- Analyze and improve efficiency, reliability, and scalability of the platform
- Develop and maintain the deployment tooling and infrastructure in the public Cloud
- Work with the microservice teams on the CI/CD process related to Kubernetes deployments
- Provide direction and “best-practices” approaches in using Kubernetes
- Automate infrastructure and configuration management
- Assist with all aspects of operational security and compliance
- Draft design documents and present solutions to stakeholders
- Meet reliability and capacity requirements while exposing cost implications
- Help engineering teams plan disaster recovery drills
- Participate in rotating on-call duties
- Participate in timely post-mortems of production incidents
- Be an advocate for Engineering best practices
- Drive quarterly objectives to completion (OKRs)
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering, development operations, or Linux administration, with at least 1-2 years working with Kubernetes
- Strong understanding of containerization, container networking, and Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration/continuous deployment and infrastructure-as-code
- Strong production experience with cloud native services (AWS)
- Experience developing and monitoring distributed systems
- Understand the operational complexity of a microservice architecture
- Fluency in one or more languages, such as Python, Go, Perl, Ruby, Bash, and Java
- Working knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, or other configuration management tools
- Know when to automate and when not to
Check out this video with our Senior Director, Reliability Engineering, Jesse White! https://app.altrulabs.com/player/239138
“We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.”
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $84,700 + bonus (for Colorado)
- Range maximum: $128,725 + bonus (for Colorado)
- Compensation type: