ADP is hiring a Director Product Management
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of thousands of people every day?
- Are you empathic to client needs, your team, and internal partners to drive success while making hard calls and bold moves?
- Are you a technologist first and foremost who approaches every problem wearing that hat while going out of your way to champion development creativity and build diverse, engaged teams?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role, you will be responsible for developing cross product strategies with multi-year roadmaps to align internal sales technology to business goals. You’ll be accountable for something significant: the uncompromising quality of our products. We’re looking for an out-of-the-box thinker who desires to try new things and has a passion for impact.
Your ten-plus years of prior experience in product management and developing enterprise-level cloud-based solutions in an Agile environment will set you up for success. In addition, you have created successful strategies to deliver highly marketable products by directing and inspiring your team and those around you. Your day-to-day will be focused on product delivery and continued innovation with engineers, architects, your product management team, and clients to create easy-to-use, elegant solutions that present a seamless client, internal sales, experience. You will work with the sales organization to ensure the products are integrated into sales plans and drive growth and market share targets. You will collaborate and communicate with Senior Leaders and business partners to gain alignment and consistent application of strategy across sales teams.
To thrive in this role, you will need to have a technology background and skills in SaaS products. You are decisive and have a collaborative and persuasive communication style that works with diverse groups of constituents to achieve goals and have everyone leave the room feeling good about the results. You inspire teams with a clear vision and execution plan for complex initiatives while encouraging your teams to start new initiatives to innovate and explore new ways of doing things. You’ll find exciting challenges here, get to solve real-world problems and make an impact on thousands of people as we design what’s next for ADP sales.
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about
ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Strategy and vision: You’ll use your ability to create and deliver a vision and strategy working across functional lines (users, operations, sales, learning, marketing, etc.) and steering initiatives from inception to implementation. You will develop user stories while evaluating their potential and practicality by analyzing client need and system architecture. You will define product direction and prioritization, balancing long-term strategy, market and competitive trends, and client feedback.
- Drive cultural change and transformation: You have led, inspired, and engaged organizations to embrace change and continually innovate.
- Operate with a product ownership mindset: You understand and reinforce a product culture. Your decision-making processes will focus on client satisfaction, revenue, and growth. You will contribute to the evolution of our next-generation products and the continuous enhancement of the User Experience (UX) across the portfolio.
- Measurable outcome focus: You have proven your business acumen and know which are the most meaningful and measurable key performance indicators that align to objectives and drive results. You anticipate and address roadblocks in product roadmap and development to keep projects on time and in scope.
- Explore & evaluate new tech: Your knowledge of the technology landscape plus new and emerging technologies allows you to innovate our products. You will balance business needs with technology assessments and recommend alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements as needed.
- Grace Under Pressure: You thrive in a fast-moving, agile environment and are comfortable managing competing priorities and rallying an organization to change direction as necessary.
An advanced degree is not required but could set you apart. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE:
- Hands-on experience with development on the Salesforce Platform
- Hands-on experience integrating complex systems
- Understand data transformation best practices
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.