ADP is hiring a Lead Application Java Developer with experience in Java 11 (or higher) and Springboot. Does this sound like you?
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Join ADP’s innovation lab as we undertake one of ADP’s most ambitious transformation initiatives ever. We’re building a team of the most elite, game-changing technologists and asking them to reinvent the way not only how millions of employees are paid worldwide but also from a workforce management perspective. If you are a sharp and creative, self-driven developer who is passionate about solving really big problems, and also interested in building products from inception we want to talk to you.
The Lead Application Developer is responsible for developing software solutions for ADP’s external and internal clients. Will be involved in all aspects of the agile software development life cycle. Will work under guidance with other members of scrum team to design, develop, and test solutions consistent with the business objective.
Lead Application Developers at ADP are expected to be results-oriented, learn new and legacy technologies, have knowledge of the relevant platforms and environments, and be familiar with business process, functions and data to provide innovative, insightful, and secure solutions.
- Develop & enhance applications that successfully meet business objectives / timelines
- Design, code, and test independently in the agile development
- Collaborate with other development team members and external teams when needed
- Collaborate with internal/external customers for solutions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 5 – 10 years of enterprise or professional experience
- Strong Java Programming (Java 11 or higher)
- Strong experience with Spring Boot
- REST API design and implementation
- Microservice Architecture and Distributed Systems
- Messaging Systems
- Caching Solutions
- Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQl, Oracle etc.)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and Automated Testing
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Knowledge of multi-threading
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Comfortable operating in a dynamic agile environment
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Knowledge of Hexagonal Architecture
- Knowledge of Angular, TypeScript
- Knowledge of Spring Consumer Driven Contracts (CDC)
- Exposure to Serverless Architectures
- Exposure to AWS or other cloud-based platform
- Exposure to a NoSQL database such as MongoDB is helpful
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.