ADP is hiring a Data Engineer – Marketing
The Data Engineer will develop and support our sales and marketing data warehouse and data lake house through integration, analytics and reporting using both on premises and cloud-based technology. Operating within a cross-functional agile team, the Engineer will interface with business leaders, data architects, data scientists and developers to define and understand data engineering requirements and implement solutions. The Engineer will perform data wrangling — ingesting, cleansing, and combining data from many sources- enabling additional segmentation, measurement, and activation capabilities across the client experience spectrum. The Engineer will also produce advanced data analysis and metrics as needed.
* Interface with business leaders, data architects, data scientists and developers to define and understand data engineering requirements and implement solutions
* Implement solutions to aggregate and consolidate vast, complex data sets to empower business leaders to make better, data-informed decisions.
* Perform data wrangling — ingesting, cleansing, and combining data from many sources- enabling additional segmentation, measurement, and activation capabilities across the client experience spectrum
* Create and improve processes and standards to automate and optimize data delivery and scalability.
* Create solutions to provide visibility and metrics (KPIs) providing insights into data pipeline operational efficiency.
* Analyze data to identify and interpret associations, trends, and patterns.
* 3+ years of experience in data engineering using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Redshift, ideally within the context of a VPC.
* Experience managing AWS accounts and Redshift databases in the context of a VPC, including but not limited to IAM role creation, S3 bucket policies, AWS Glue configuration, etc.
* 6+ years of experience in data engineering or database administration, ETL, business intelligence, and advanced SQL with traditional databases like Oracle, SQL Server and others.
* Extensive experience in writing complex SQL queries to extract, transform and load data from large heterogenous data sources to meet business requirements
* Exposure to marketing data domain knowledge- marketing automation, digital marketing, sales processes, marketing attribution and digital marketing ROI utilizing applications like Eloqua, Salesforce
* Experience analyzing and performing ETL operations with Google Analytics data.
* Experience with ETL tools like Snaplogic, Mulesoft, Informatica and/or Stitch.
* Experience developing in Python for data engineering.
* Experience visualizing data with Tableau.
* Experience with Databricks is nice to have.
* Knowledge about database architecture and schema design to create and load data to tables.
* Basic knowledge of API configuration to extract and load data into databases.
* Bachelor’s Degree — Computer Science or equivalent
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.