Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more.
We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP is searching for a Sr. Director Product Management to join our high-performance ADP Vantage HCM® team. The successful candidate will provide a combination of product management and SaaS platform experience. As a Sr. Director of Product Management on our team, you will support the overall product strategy being part of the product leadership team and articulate the vision and mission of the product roadmap, including feature prioritization, breakdown, and development. As part of the product management team, you are front and center in helping us move forward. Act like an owner.
Influence Product and Go-To-Market Strategies:
• Drives the strategic direction of products; oversees the development and management of product roadmaps. Directs all aspects of product lifecycle and overall product readiness, driving innovation, strategy, growth, and revenue.
• Clearly articulates strategies and the pros and cons of options. Gets buy-in from their teams and leadership on product strategies.
• Partner with product leaders in and across ADP’s portfolio of products, business stakeholders, and development teams at ADP to help define and deliver on capabilities
• Must have the ability to interface, present and influence executive levels at ADP.
Customer Experience and Market Orientation:
• Ability to represent the product to associates and clients to demonstrate it’s value proposition and capabilities
• Understand market dynamics and trends to help set the vision and direction for ADP Vantage HCM
• Defines and communicates the broader product ecosystem to stakeholders
• Proactively organizes teams across products to collect customer insights as products and markets are evolving
• Create Storylines, conceptualizing the holistic user experience
Measurable Outcome Focus:
• Measure the success of products by defining and monitoring key metrics and adoption rates
• Knows which are the most meaningful KPIs to track across products to drive product OKRs, such as time to implement and client NPS
• Anticipates and addresses roadblocks in product roadmap & development to keep projects on time and in scope
Product Leadership and Impact:
• Directs and influences the activities of one or more product groups, providing thought leadership to senior managers, having overall accountability for the successful product lifecycle from design to deployment.
• Impact business direction through the development of innovative services and products
• Generates and proposes to stakeholders, new products and features. Challenges (Engineering) business teams to design suites of products taking them beyond individual solutions.
• Effectively organizes teams to realize vision. Gets teams excited about new products & services, challenging the team to think about broad-range possibilities, not just follow the path of least resistance.
• Build relationships with engineering, design and business leaders and drive alignment on goals. Engage with engineering leads to plan for upcoming products and features
• Lead highly visible multidisciplinary project teams or initiatives; provide thought leadership
• Develops, coaches and mentor’s product management team members and drives cohesion of work streams.
• Provide input on how to structure teams to realize the vision
• Anticipates new features across products, prioritizing them to maximize NPS, retention and unit growth.
• Can speak confidently about the technology used in each product and the associated benefits and drawbacks (challenges)
• Mentors and coaches peers and lower tenured PMs through deliveries and effectiveness.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
12+ years’ experience in a product management role, with experience managing multiple agile design-driven, user-centered product and development teams supporting the delivery of SaaS platforms.
8+ years’ experience building and managing teams of great product managers
Technical acumen and background with experience working directly with and collaborating with architects and engineers to develop solutions, Innovative mindset.
• Patience and dedication, with the ability to navigate complex environments though product knowledge and leadership style.
• Knowledge of HCM or payroll platforms
• Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs
• Strong ability to communicate and present across all levels of the organization from Executives to front line associates, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
• Thought leader. Experience and confidence speaking and sharing in group settings to educate, persuade, and inform
• Expert experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and proven experience applying to product strategy & roadmap
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.