Title: Senior React/NodeJS Developer
ADP Small Business Division is searching for a Senior Developer with extensive NodeJS experience to join an emerging team.
We are a cross-skilled team working with technologies such as NodeJS, MongoDB, Docker and NGINX, set out to design and develop new innovative products for Small Businesses. We are customer oriented, feedback oriented, and we adapt fast – and for that we’re looking to build a state-of-the-art tech stack with cutting edge CI and CD processes.
If this sounds like you, read on.
- Develop frontend and backend services in NodeJS and React
- Performance tuning, both on code and database levels
- Support production software operations, test and debug programs
- Develop and extend CI and CD pipeline
- Design and maintain automated monitoring, alerting and reporting systems
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
- Build responsible applications using ReactJS
- Expert in Node.js development – 3-5 years working experience
- Experience designing and developing highly available, performant, cacheable APIs
- An advocate for best software development practices
- Extensive experience with at least one other modern programming language, such as Java, C#, Go, Python.
- Strong experience with No-SQL and SQL databases, MongoDB preferred
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins and Docker
- DevOPS and Build Engineering experience is a plus
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability as a problem-solver
- Working knowledge in security and performance
- Working knowledge in CI (continuous integration)
- Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors ie: LESS, SASS
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.