ADP is hiring a Lead Threat Intelligence Analyst
NOTE: This role has the option for 80%+ remote based on candidate situations
In this role, the Lead Threat Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the strategic, tactical, and operational analysis of cyber, fraud and physical threats that may impact ADP. The Threat Intelligence analyst will demonstrate technical expertise and leadership in the areas of threat intelligence, brand protection, and data analysis.
You will lead and work alongside a team of intel analysts, threat hunters, and security operations team to help improved and action intel. Assist in producing a comprehensive operating picture and cyber security situational awareness. You will work with various intelligence collection and reporting tools and frameworks to produce reports and/or products. Collect, process, catalog, and document information as required based on defined intelligence requirements
To thrive in this intel position, you’ll need to be an expert in building and enhancing intelligence products and services. You’ll also need experience working with structured and unstructured data, and are great at maintaining situation awareness. You know how to work with Security Operations team to create the most value and dentify gaps in available intelligence information and engage with leadership on strategies to meet intelligence requirements through Intelligence collection processes
A little about ADP:
We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Lead Threat Intelligence Analyst at ADP.
- Collect indicator data from external and internal intelligence sources and validate and apply context to the collected data.
- Collect, analyze, investigate, store and disseminate threat intelligence (actors, campaigns, TTPs, IOAs, IOCs)
- Maintain a high state of situational awareness regarding threats to the organization and within the related relevant industries
- Leverage and expand the capabilities of existing analytical tools and technologies; recommend new technologies as appropriate
- Draft, edit, and disseminate threat intelligence products (briefings, reports, etc.) to appropriate stake holders
- Create custom analytic products based on conclusions and judgments derived from threat intelligence
- Support the Critical Incident Response Center (CIRC)/SOC with intelligence collection, analysis and/or dissemination as it relates to on-going investigations
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate and interpret complex sets of information and data with a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques, including predictive analysis.
- Experience in collecting information from open sources, commercial databases, internal databases and fusing this information together through analysis and critical thinking.
- Experience with various link analysis and intelligence software applications.
- Organizational and self-directing skills — ability to initiate, coordinate and prioritize responsibilities and follow through on tasks to completion
- Programming / Scripting experience to automate tasks (python, perl, .net, etc.)
- Malware analysis — static and dynamic
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.