Team: Site Reliability Engineering
Role: Senior Technical Product Manager (SRE)
At Lifion by ADP, we are building a world class low code development platform that empowers our app developers to build ADP’s next-generation HCM (Human Capital Management) solutions. Our proprietary platform enables internal ADP teams of low code developers to ship robust, cloud scale enterprise solutions quickly and efficiently.
As a Technical Product Manager (TPM) role within SRE is at the heart of improving the reliability, quality and delivery for the Lifion’s HCM capabilities. You will ensure that datastores and supporting services are carefully planned and deployed while providing telemetry for the Lifion’s HCM systems while leading complex, multi-functional projects.
You are comfortable spearheading projects that involves multiple teams, have a strong interest in doing the right thing for our clients and think strategically about how the SRE team enables Lifion delivery products and capabilities.
- Drive a product roadmap and feature backlog to address the needs of our next-gen HCM applications
- Guide the mission, scope, and objectives of the team, so that the team can efficiently deliver the expected value
- Work with external stakeholders to understand their requirements and prioritize those within the team
- Design and guide new team processes to improve the quality, consistency, and automation of releases
- Work with the SRE engineering team in grooming user stories, providing guidance and leadership in all other sprint ceremonies involving the team.
- Accept stories applying exceptional quality control skills.
- Communicate roadmaps / plans to stakeholders, giving them transparency into what you’ll be delivering and when
- Collaborate with other technical product managers to solve cross-functional business needs
- Work in a fast-paced environment where timely deliverables are as important as the big ideas for potential growth
- 4+ years product management experience or exposure to product management responsibilities
- Experience prioritizing work across a number of stakeholders
- Able to bring clarity to ambiguous or ill-defined problems
- Can break down large features into a series of smaller, usable, valuable deliverables
- Comfortable working and negotiating with other product managers to manage dependencies and coordinate roadmaps
- Excellent/clear communicator who can guide stakeholders through complex concepts
- Experience analyzing global scale distributed systems and critical production service environments
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.