ADP is hiring a Product Owner / Product Manager.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next to help small businesses take care of their employees?
We’re looking for someone who excels working alongside a team of friendly, passionate, and creative product managers, developers and user experience designers to bring our Small Business Services – Insurance Services products and exciting features into the hands of small business owners and employees. You’ll find a start-up feel here and be part of a team with full autonomy in an environment where everyone has a voice.
To thrive in this product career, you’ll need to be self-managing, bold, brave, and passionate about creating great products. You’ll understand that a user-led design approach is a must and that the best products come out of collaboration with many different people. Our best product people are excited to forge relationships with different internal teams and clients while striving to create the very best product for our users.
Integrity, resilience, and pushing the boundaries are must-haves in this job. Seeking input from many sources and avenues is second nature to you, and you’re not afraid to try out numerous ideas even if some might fail. You are confident enough to throw out what doesn’t work and start again if it means a better product. You continuously strive to do what’s right for the users of your product to ensure they are delighted.
You understand the end-to-end product development cycle and deliver products that satisfy a diverse list of stakeholders. You communicate progress to them and provide great products using agile methodology. As part of our team, you’ll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what’s next for ADP and the industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- You’ll start each day with a scrum. Our developers are responsible for making your product ideas come alive, and so we collaborate every day.
- You’ll own the design. You’ll document and prioritise product features. You’ll understand the influence clients, the market, ADP’s goals, and the future of tech have on your products.
- You’ll create strong alliances with diverse stakeholders worldwide and ensure everyone is in this together and communicates most appropriately.
- With developers, other product managers, and UX teams, amongst others, to continually drive innovation and make the product the best it can be.
- Exciting ones. We’re working on products with tech we’ve never used before. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we’ll rely on you to decide on priorities for the development team while keeping both users and the strategic direction of the product in mind.
A university degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.