ADP is hiring an SDS – Lead Developer – Storage
The world of technology is changing at a rapid pace with data and storage consumption increasing rapidly. ADP continues to innovate in this area to meet growing business demand that are requiring highly scalable, highly performing and resilient designs. To enable ADP to compete in the marketplace, these solutions need to be provisioned very quickly, driven by self-service portals. ADP does this by leveraging software defined infrastructure, Infrastructure as a Service, integrating with ADP’s multi-cloud framework.
In this role, you will be part of an Agile based team of talented engineers, product owners, and program managers that will work closely with internal stakeholders ensuring our products and services are aligned with ADP’s business requirements. You will be using your storage infrastructure background coupled with your coding capabilities to solve challenging problems using industry standard developer tools.
To thrive in this position, you are an innovative thinker with a "can-do" attitude. You have strong experience with automating storage administrative tasks by creating back-end API’s that interface with storage arrays and management appliances as well as other services including CMDBs.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: One of every six people’s pay in the US are processed through ADP. We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide engineering level support for the Enterprise Storage and Data Protection team, with a specific focus on File and Object technologies. This includes storage file platforms such as NetApp NAS as well as EMC ECS and/or IBM COS object storage.
- Demonstrate your leadership and communication skills by leading problem-solving efforts, incident resolution, defining standards based on testing output with supplier best practices, and authoring technical documentation.
- Drive objectives (OKRs) to completion as agreed by using Agile and Scrum methodologies to organize project deliverables to track and report progress.
- Work in a highly regulated environment by using change control, quality testing and participating in audit activities where required.
- Experience: You have 8-12 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
To Succeed in this role:
- You’ll have a Bachelors Degree OR equivalent experience
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
This position can be located in our Roseland, NJ, Alpharetta, GA or Norfolk, VA offices.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.