ADP’s DataCloud is searching for a hands-on Lead DevOps Engineer to join our high-performance Engineering and DevOps team. The successful candidate will have a strong command of designing and implementing our CI/CD pipelines and Cloud initiatives, working side-by-side with our Architecture & Application Development teams. This is a senior position responsible for developing innovative, flexible and scalable solutions, driving the automation and adoption of DevOps processes both on premise and on the Cloud.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We’re building the next generation of ADP technologies.
Things You’ll Do:
- Automate the build, testing, deployment via Jenkins pipeline
- Design, develop, and automate infrastructure and environment provisioning and continuous Integration & deployment solution on hybrid cloud
- Design, implement and drive the adoption of containers (Docker, Kubernetes) and cloud solutions (AWS)
- Partner with development and operation team by providing infrastructure as code, guidance and best practices from the early phases of product development, including the development of software and processes to assist developers with infrastructure-as code and workflows (such as build, release and deployment automation).
- Collaborate with security team to implement and automate the security policies and audit trails.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Teams to Implement monitoring and alerting solution to Identify security and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment for applications
- Champion the best practices for build and release processes among devops automations and operations
- Generate proper designs, diagrams and documentation of the implemented solutions
- Support software operations, test and debug programs, both in Lab and Production environments
- Use Agile methods (Scrum/Kanban) to organize project deliverables, to track and to report progress
- Collaborate with Application Architects, Developers, Data Scientists and System Engineers to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Create new solutions in order to push the boundaries of our automation capabilities
- Expert in DevOps and CI/CD practices and tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Git, CloudFormation/Terraform, or similar)
- Experience with Configuration Management concepts tools and implementations (Chef, Puppet, BakerCM, or similar)
- Experience with application telemetry, monitoring and alerting solutions (Splunk, CloudWatch, or similar)
- Experience with Cloud solutions i.e. AWS (VPC, EC2, S3, ECS, EKS, Lambdas,DynamoDB,API Gateway, RDS)
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong programming skills in Python (or equivalent)
- Strong programming skills with Linux Shell scripts i.e. Bash or similar
- Experience with networking (HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SSH, Firewall, VPN, Routing and Load Balancing)
- Programming skills on other languages i.e. Groovy, Java, PHP, NodeJs or others
- Experience with API standards (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases (Oracle, MongoDb, Redis)
- Good understanding of agile development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline is desirable
- 5+ years of hands-on experience delivering robust DevOps solutions
- 10+ years of experience with high performing IT projects
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.