ADP is hiring a Lead QA Engineer
- Are you empathic to client needs and working collaboratively to find the best solutions, even if they are not yours?
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will work with the development team to gather details on features we want to develop and use that information to build and execute product testing for ADP’s cloud-based Human Resource solutions to determine customer usability before deployment. This role is critical to making sure we deploy usable products.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be curious, persistent, and at times persuasive. You’ll need to be familiar with other HCM or payroll products. You’ll use your leadership and persuasion with the product team to implement necessary fixes for the end user’s benefit. As a Lead QA, you’ll also leverage your leadership and teaching skills to train and mentor junior-level QA professionals. You will own the releases with your product features and be responsible for building out the plans, dividing tasks among the team, identifying problems, and solving them. If you are looking for a role that is strictly 9-5, this may not be the job for you. Pace should not scare, and flexibility is a must since testing doesn’t always occur during regular business hours. But as part of our team, you’ll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what’s next for ADP and the industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Create. Test scenarios, test plans, automated scripts and execute certifications through all software development life cycle. Pursue automation in all testing cycles, avoiding manual rework as much as possible.
- Coordinate. Work with the release coordination team in deploying application code to different environments. Work may occasionally require unusual hours (evenings / weekends).
- Collaborate. Coordinating the workflow between the end user, product owner, developer, and yourself. Providing them direction and helping them solve critical problems.
- Support. Help the support team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues as soon as they are identified, what may occasionally require unusual hours (evenings/weekends).
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
Experience with the following may give you extra comfort in the role:
- Deep experience with functional testing
- Sanity / BVT / Smoke / Regression / Exploratory
- Experience with CA Rally or Atlassian Jira is a plus
- Experience with API Testing
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.