ADP DataCloud — Data Monetization
Senior Product Manager | Data Monetization
Are you passionate about data? Want to build unique data products from the ground up?
The DataCloud, ADP’s Machine Learning and Data platform, is hiring a Senior Product Manager to drive its innovative Data Monetization efforts. Building on a unique data asset derived from ADPs payroll and HCM data from 30M+ US workers (20%+ of US working population), we set out to build new and innovative offerings; addressing anything from retail demand forecasting, operations through financial planning, investing, and more.
In this position, you will be responsible for taking new data offerings all the way from ideation to market launch and growth. This will involve diving deep and discovering new opportunities in ADPs data sets, working closely with clients and partners to assess and refine value propositions, and leading the product definition and development with Data Science and Engineering teams.
This is a startup within ADP, rapidly iterating, targeting 4x annual growth. Bring your entrepreneurial hat and readiness to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done.
Our ideal Product Manager has deep data understanding, the good, real, messy kind; is excited about discovering and talking data, internally and externally; is an analytical critical thinker, ready to challenge existing perspectives to build new products; obsesses over customer needs and measurable outcomes to innovate and prioritize; concisely communicates complex concepts; and is equally excited about shipping and iterating on products as well as elegant product UX and API design.
Example products and collaborations:
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Product Leadership and Impact:
- Lead a multi-function project team through rapid, data-driven iterations focused on outcomes.
- Drive impact through all engagements with team members and extended team members – through deliveries and effectiveness.
- Regularly report and present to leadership on progress and outcomes, provide recommendations and drive discussions.
Product Strategy and Go-To-Market:
- Help define, manage, and execute individual product strategies with aligned roadmaps. Partner with product leaders across ADP and external partners, business stakeholders, and development teams at ADP.
Data and more Data
- Push for a deeper understanding of ADP’s unique data assets across teams
- Explore the data and drive new use cases
Customer Experience and Market Orientation:
- Define requirements by leveraging business and market data, external industry trends, and metrics to generate insights.
- Understand competitors and the market to help identify new partnerships to broaden or enhance a product portfolio and reach.
- 4+ years’ experience in an analytical capacity — Data Product Management, Data Science, Management Consulting, etc.
- 2+ years in collaboration centric roles — working closely with cross functional teams and partners, communicating complex ideas to stakeholders, reporting to management, etc. Client facing experience — a considerable plus.
- Good technical foundation particularly in respect to big data, APIs, principles and usage of Machine Learning & AI, cloud-native architectures to interact with tech leads and engineering teams with credibility
- Patience and dedication, with the ability to navigate complex environments through product knowledge and leadership style.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with an exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs
This position can be based out of our Parsippany, NJ or Alpharetta, GA offices.
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.