ADP is hiring a Lead SOAR Developer
- Are you a technologist first and foremost who approaches every problem wearing that hat while going out of your way to champion secure development creativity and build diverse, engaged teams?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
- Are you empathetic to client needs, the people you work with and internal partners motivated to drive success?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role, you will work with Global Security teams, from Critical Incident Response Center, Fraud Prevention, Security Architecture, to Threat Intelligence, to create and drive a future vision for next generation SOAR solutions.
No two days are the same. You will work alongside Team Leads and internal Clients globally to build trusted advisor relationships. You will work on the ground with SMEs and our clients to identify the right mix of tools and techniques to translate client IT needs and future goals into a plan that will enable secure and effective solutions, optimize operational processes and enhance business intelligence automation
You will partner with IT development & Product Management teams to build key enrichment & integration from ADP products and supporting platforms
You will lead efforts to gather/define requirements to develop prevention, detection, and response capabilities within ADP Cyber security and Fraud prevention platforms.
Your clients and SME partners will look to you to provide security guidance, architectural support, and implement foundational solution configuration in support of our integrated SOAR application platforms and security objectives
You will collaborate with Detection Engineers to design, build & maintain cyber & fraud alert catalogs.
You are keen on promoting the use of innovative new technology and best practices for evolving security objectives
You can present your ideas and your team’s progress in a clear, professional manner on paper, in-person, on video calls, and over the phone.
You have solid experience analyzing and defining solutions, maintaining, and enhancing existing solutions, as well as, participating in the delivery of core projects
You enjoy mentoring, brainstorming new concepts and providing guidance for your team members
You can work with partners in IT, Ops and Engineering to provide support for troubleshooting Production issues
Our best developers are enthusiastic creators who stay current on new ways of optimizing SOAR processes and enhancing business intelligence automation. They’re always looking for new ways to make tools better for our users .
To thrive in this development lead career, you’ll need to be an expert in SOAR Development, coding in Python and SQL. You enjoy designing and configuring the implementation of solution designs to meet a client’s functional requirements. You’ll enhance existing SOAR solutions and fix issues within the day-to-day operations of SOAR platform that require a Developers’ touch.
You’ll have a hands-on role designing the UI, including Dashboards, Reports, and User Access Control Frameworks, configuring Applications/ Questionnaires, Campaigns, Notifications, Package migration.
You’ll need an understanding of leveraging API’s to pull and push data from different data sources to update records in the SOAR platform.
Our internal Clients will look to you to analyze their Business & Functional Requirements to develop Technical designs and documentation, to provide your subject matter expertise for the development and management of SOAR applications.
You’ll have experience working with internal Clients to analyze their Business logic to develop into process workflows, calculations, API integrations, configurations and troubleshooting functional issues.
You’ll have experience with Access Control set-up and can manage their SOAR user accounts (e.g., bulk user uploads, user account creation) and train users to navigate the SOAR applications and provide technical support.
Like what you see? Apply now!
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Lead Security SOAR Developer at ADP.
- Stand-ups: You’ll start each day with a stand-up, working in a team to understand responsibilities, identify any issues, and communicate project priorities. Our Lead Developers do more than code/configure – they communicate the intricacies and problems at hand.
- Configuration/coding. Working in two-week sprints, you keep up with timelines and Agile development & secure coding standards.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be working on anything from client consultations, designing new cyber security alerts to delivering new features, system enhancements, or creating new services.
- Learning. You’re always learning new enhancements to optimize Cyber security and Fraud prevention processes, build better business intelligence and operating with a "figure it out" mission-focused mentality.
- Challenges. You’re comfortable working with the latest SOAR tech that has never been used before. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we’ll rely on you to look for a solution.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to talk with internal clients without fear of rejection. You manage your time well, prioritize deliverables, and multi-task with the best of them. In addition, you can present your ideas in a clear, professional manner on paper, in-person, on video calls, and over the phone.
- Proven Winner. You have an ambitious spirit and thrive under pressure, motivating you to not only hit development project timelines, but exceed them.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.