We are currently looking for a Sr. Tableau Developer to join our team in Roseland, NJ. We are looking for candidates who have experience in the areas of ETL, analytics and visualizations. The candidate will deliver solutions that will drive desired business outcomes using KPIs, metrics, dashboards and scorecards. The candidate will also help transform our data engineering team into the go-to organization for analytics and visualizations. The candidate will work with technologies and tools such as Python, Oracle, Denodo, Informatica, Tableau and AWS. The ideal candidate will have a passion for data, be inquisitive and repeatedly ask why, like to tell stories, enjoy interacting with others, not be afraid to fail or ask for help, and want to be part of a highly performing agile team.
- Intimately work with and get to know data using various data discovery and profiling techniques and tools
- Learn what our business partners do and apply analytics and visualizations to impact their goals and objectives in a positive way and drive desired behaviors
- Engineer end to end solutions including data acquisition, data modeling, ETL, analytics and visualizations
- Be an active member of our Agile team, participating in all ceremonies and continuous improvement activities
- Deliver solutions that are appropriate for your audience from members of the Executive Committee to middle managers to operations teams
- Embrace learning, innovation and disruption in a continually changing world where new technologies and techniques are introduced on a continual basis
- Meet with Business users to understand their wants and needs and to gather the appropriate information that will inform the solutions you provide
- 4+ years of Tableau experience; at least one year with version 2018 or higher
- 4+ years of in-depth experience with data discovery, data profiling and data analysis
- 3+ years of experience writing complex SQL queries
- 2+ years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter or other ETL tool
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Pays attention to detail, is value and results oriented and driven
- Always gives 110% no matter what the task, takes pride in themselves and their work
- Good communication skills, can convey a message, make a point and most importantly listen
- Basic knowledge of how Finance, Sales and HR organizations work a plus
- Experience with the following or something similar a plus; TOAD, Informatica, Tableau Prep, Python or Denodo, tuning SQL queries
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Math or related field
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.