ADP is hiring a Lead DevSecOps Engineer
*NOTE: REMOTE OPTION AVAILABLE IF REQUESTED
- Are you a motivated engineer?
- Do you have passion for accelerating security at the enterprise scale?
- Interested in learning how to implement security-as-code for ZeroTrust architecture?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
We understand security can’t be static and has to be implemented at the speed of development. In this role, you will be part of a team, identifying & protecting ADP infrastructure by implementing CSF methodologies & key controls.
- You will be leading projects to constantly improve product security, reducing toil and building secure deployment environments.
- You’ll be helping our teams to increase security of our Software Supply Chain
- You’ll integrate & improve pipelines that integrates with security tools such as as Checkmarx, Sonarqube, Netsparker, Qualys or similar
- You’ll be building, securing and deploying immutable & ephemeral images such as AMI, Docker/OCI, Packer, Vagrant and similar
- You’ll be creating & improving our own toolkit written primarily in Python
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Lead DevSecOps Engineer at ADP.
- You’ll coordinate and work together with teams dispersed globally.
- Interact with various application development teams for their static and dynamic application security testing automation tasks.
- Create, improve or deploy cloud native tools to increase velocity of our security automation
- Proactively identify & guide application development teams to improve their security posture.
- Improve software development supply chain security by hardening our DevSecOps infrastructure
- Work on implementing SBOM & SCA infrastructure, cryptographically protecting applications across multiple states of CI/CD
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.