ADP is hiring a Senior Business Analyst. In this position you will work as part of the Service Operations team, all roles require effective communication skills since these positions serve as liaisons responsible for carrying out data usage and security policies as determined through enterprise data governance initiatives between the IT department and the business side of an organization. They will sometimes take part in the implementation new programs and products to ensure proper data practices are followed . Must demonstrate awareness and understanding of strategic program goals and priorities. Gains commitment, alignment and engagement in Small Business Services (SBS) service strategy.
As part of the team, they will be responsible for aligning and driving changes to Contact center tools & data standards along with the technology teams and operations team. Internal partnership will also be needed to drive enhancements to both Front line technologies (i.e. CRM, Routing) as well as operational changes to business practices. The scope applies to both a Mobile and a Desktop Applications.
Responsibilities – Include but not limited to:
- Manage data from a variety of sources;
- guaranteeing the quality of the data gathered, stored and used by the organization;
- documenting and enforcing rules around data collection, storage and use;
- executing the policies and standards established by the data governance program;
- ensuring access to the right data by the right users at the right time based on whether information is private data, corporate data or sensitive data, etc.;
- helping to create and implement processes and procedures for data collection, storage, use and security; and
- helping to identify ways to use data to drive enterprise objectives.
- Data Management experience required
- 2-5 years of experience and/or exposure to multiple field disciplines required
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in education and experience Broad business perspective and understanding.
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills with the ability to interact all levels of leadership.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
- Excellent PC skills including strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and VISIO.
- Intermediate to advance skills in Excel.
- Ability to align strategic vision to tactical initiatives.
- Strong collaboration skills
- Decision making skills
In summary, data stewards are accountable for the management of all data within and used by the enterprise and ensuring that the data-related rules as established by the data governance program are followed.
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and documenting system requirements, design and analysis
- Demonstrated mastery of product analysis and design methodologies
- Ability to analyze project requirement information and incorporate it into an effective design program
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints necessary
- Ability to coordinate multiple people working on complex projects
- Demonstrated facilitator/leadership abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytical and PC skills are required
- Ability to create presentations, flowcharts and/or use flowcharting software (VISIO, etc.)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.