Lead Application Developer
Work Location(s): Alpharetta, GA, US
ADP is hiring a Lead Java Developer for its Next Gen Payroll Time System.
Join ADP’s innovation lab as we undertake one of ADP’s most ambitious transformation initiatives ever. We’re building a team from of the most elite, game-changing technologists and asking them to reinvent the way millions of employees are paid worldwide. If you are a sharp, self-driven product manager who is passionate about solving really big problems, we want to talk to you!
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Develop infrastructure software for CI/CD
- Develop code for infrastructure cloud automation
- Build and support large scale distributed systems
- Evangelize best practices in infrastructure development
- Deliver frictionless Cloud infrastructure experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Solid Java and object-oriented development skills
- Parallel and Distributed Systems
- Event Driven Systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, etc)
- Linux (bash, ssh, etc)
- Strong SQL query knowledge
- Git (Branch, Rebase, Merge, Tag, etc)
- RDBMS and NoSQL (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, etc)
- Networking (UDP, TCP, Routing)
- AWS (EC2, S3, Lamda)
- Public Cloud (AWS preferred, Azure, etc)
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability as a problem-solver
- Working knowledge in security and performance
- Working knowledge in CI (continuous integration)
- Working knowledge of CSS pre-processors ie: LESS, SASS
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.