UX Lead, ADP Lifion Springboard
We’re looking for a proven design leader with a track record that shows how you’ve taken some of the worlds most complicated design problems and turned them into category-defining award winners that are as easy as 1, 2, 3.
The UX Lead for ADP Lifion Springboard has to care about smarter product releases and faster product deliveries to succeed. Designing, developing and refining features is just the start. This team plays a mission-critical role in accelerating our ability to release reliable products, manage client projects, and simply and easily configure and authorize our suite of apps. We have internal users who act on behalf of our clients–so, user feedback is swift and strong! We must inspire and advocate for best-in-class tools that helps us accelerate implementations and grow our client base.
The UX Lead for Lifion Springboard will define the user experience for the core client management, product, data, and security configurations. These experiences are essential for enabling our next generation HR product portfolio, which includes payroll, benefits, time, talent and more. It’s an expansive UX role, where design, technical, and product thinking are all essential. You’ll work closely with engineering and development teams, as well as our amazing enterprise-scale design system UX team.
ADP has a passionate, innovative, and rapidly growing team of UX designers, researchers, engineers, and product managers working in a fast-paced, user-centric environment. The right candidate will bring enthusiasm, invention, and fearlessness to the role, coupled with a strong desire to simplify and make actionable what has traditionally been complex and inscrutable.
- Lead and define the UX vision for the Lifion Springboard core user experiences
- Collaborate effectively with product management, engineering, and user research throughout release cycles
- Lead and set direction for associate designers, working towards a common vision
- Plan, prioritize, execute and measure confidently
- Define best practices and contribute to ADP’s OneUX Design System
- Be able to balance strategic leadership with strong hands-on UX problem solving
- Help drive user research and testing efforts
- Participate in the recruitment and interview process for new Lifion UX designers
- You’ve shipped product: you know the challenges (and rewards!) of release cycles and how to partner across large organizations at every stage, shipping quickly and at the highest level of quality
- Experience with highly-configurable and modular software
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage several large projects simultaneously
- Ability to work hand-in-hand with product team members on requirements and co-design
- Experience prototyping on multiple platforms
- Ability to act as an internal consultant providing business and technical guidance: you’re comfortable talking about business models and analytics
- At least 10 years of industry experience, preferably with 3+ years delivering enterprise products at scale
- Minimum of two years managing and guiding design teams
- An exceptional design portfolio with well-thought-out interactions and interface designs
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: