• Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
• Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will join a team to build and debug ADP’s cloud-based AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, and benefits solutions to help our customers save time, stay compliant, and manage costs.
No two days are the same. You will work alongside a team of passionate, creative developers to complete sprints identified during scrum meetings, where we tackle problems and prioritize what we code next. From concept to code, you’ll spend your days building new features and upgrades supporting business
clients that employ anywhere from one to one million employees.
To thrive in this coding career, you’ll need to be an expert in Java and enterprise Java with Open source tools, Java 8 or later (preferred language). You’ll also need experience working with front-end, scripting, and back-end tools within prior tech stacks you’ve used before. You don’t need to know every
technology, but you’re an enthusiastic creator who stays current and looks forward to trying new code.
You’re always looking for new ways to make tools better for our users.
Integrity, resilience, creativity, and team spirit are must-haves in this job. You’ll learn new things, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what’s next for ADP and the industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about us: ADP is a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
● Scrums. You’ll start each day with a scrum, working with your team to understand responsibilities, identify issues, and communicate coding priorities. As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll do more than code – you’ll share the intricacies and problems at hand.
● Coding. Working in two-week sprints, you must keep up with timelines and coding standards.
● Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could work on anything from migrations to delivering new features, product enhancements, or creating new services.
● Learning. You’re always learning new codes and eager to figure things out as you learn.
● Challenges. We’re working on products with tech that we’ve never used before. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we’ll rely on you to look for a solution.
● Methodology. You’ll work in a continuous development environment using Git/Bitbucket and automatic build and testing.
A university degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
● Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
● Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
● Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
● Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
● Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
● Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.