ADP is hiring a Director for their hybrid cloud container services group. We are looking for a candidate with broad industry experience working in a mix of on-prem and public cloud Kubernetes implementation. The candidate should have hands-on experience leading an organization with a significant on-prem container footprint iteratively migrating into the public cloud while also maintaining an on-prem footprint where needed.
The following describes high level job description:
- Operationalize a hybrid cloud k8s container services vision that can be leveraged across ADP enterprise
- Socialize and collaborate vision and iterative enhancements with business leaders and win their confidence
- Iteratively take feedback and update the hybrid cloud vision and implementation with changes addressing feedback
- Improve observability and self-service to digitally transform the support fabric of ADPs hybrid cloud operations
- Consolidate tools based on industry best practices to reduce costs and improve associate engagement with modern tools and practices
- Operationalize new tools and establish an inner-sourcing culture of transparency and collaboration leading to tools viable for open sourcing long term.
- Realize a hybrid cloud control plane with a rich catalog of services that is declarative, observable and fully based on self service goals.
- Operationalize pipelines to ensure managed service quality and uptime is preserved at all times.
- Operationalize on-prem core compute, storage, network architecture to commoditize infrastructure services to build meaningful platform managed services including but not limited to database, caching, messaging, routing, etc to emulate public cloud experience on-prem.
- Operationalize a meaningful service catalog on top of public cloud services taking into account ADP security policies and resiliency guidelines. Where applicable contribute to defining these policies and guidelines in close collaboration with enterprise architects and global security teams
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of recent industry experience in a hybrid kubernetes container services space. Experience leading public cloud migrations and a (Bachelor’s/Masters) degree in computer science is preferred
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.