Technical Product Manager
Do you love product ownership but want to stay close to technology and computer science?
We’re looking for technical product managers interested in driving the evolution of our Client Lifecycle Tooling. At Lifion, you’ll manage all things data from storage, to expressive and efficient queries, to at scale people analytics. We’re building and defining the language, concepts, primitives and tools that developers will use to build the next generation of HR/HCM applications.
- Drive a product roadmap and feature backlog to address the needs of our next-gen HCM applications
- Work with HCM application product owners and developers to identify product requirements
- Develop functional specifications and designs that can be implemented by our engineering teams
- Get our engineering teams excited by bringing a clarity of vision and forward-thinking product ideas
- Communicate roadmaps / plans to stakeholders, giving them transparency into what you’ll be delivering and when
- Collaborate with other technical product managers to solve cross-functional business needs
- Guide and govern usage of the product
- 2 or more years product management experience or exposure to product management responsibilities
- Experience prioritizing work across a number of stakeholders
- Able to bring clarity to ambiguous or ill-defined problems
- Can break down large features into a series of smaller, usable, valuable deliverables
- Comfortable working and negotiating with other product managers to manage dependencies and coordinate roadmaps
- Excellent/clear communicator who can guide stakeholders through complex concepts
- Demonstrable high-level knowledge of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures)
- Can demonstrate computational thinking
- Able to translate business problems into problems that computers can solve
- Able to identify opportunities for applying known CS algorithms to practical applications
- Can describe and reason about algorithms in pseudo-code
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Hands-on software development experience in a production capacity (backend preferred)
- Familiarity with ETL and data pipeline tools and techniques
- Knowledge of microservices and service-oriented-architecture concepts
- Experience delivering products aimed at software developers (e.g., code editors, query builders, compilers/interpreters, PaaS offerings such as AWS, Azure, Heroku)
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.