ADP is hiring an Oracle Cloud ERP Financial Techno/Functional Analyst
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role you are primarily responsible for capturing, analyzing and estimating business requirements and translating them into Oracle ERP / Oracle Cloud ERP solution architecture that fit within the business environment and business objectives. You will lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitates workshops with senior customer resources and subject matter experts.
To thrive in this role, you will need to be able to capture and understand client’s business requirements and specifies system, application or process designs. You will be involved in a bid process in mapping the client requirements to the base product functionality to present a product fit. You should have the ability to Lead the complex functional analysis and review the solution overview, functional designs, technical designs, configuration within the project. You will be an overall contributor to deliver a fully functioning solution to the client. You will liaise with business analysts for the requirements, management for the estimations and high level planning, functional architects, technical architects, designers, developers, product team, and test teams for the solution implementation, during the entire phase of a project implementation.
This role will Lead teams of designers and developers throughout the implementation life cycles to produce analysis and designs for new and ongoing projects demonstrating:
- In depth knowledge of functional domains such as: General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Advance Collections, iReceivables, Cash Management, Intercompany Accounting and Subledger Accounting SLA.
- In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of Oracle ERP and/or Oracle Cloud ERP.
- Expertise in application of Oracle’s Implementation methodology.
- Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis and Fixing in sync with product development and support.
- Extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution and keep abreast with the product roadmap.
- Ability to identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
- Ability to analyze software requirements, define solution parameters and specifications.
- Ability to conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs.
- Ability to produce the estimations of the solution and involved in the high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Leadership in the function design process and facilitation of design workshops.
- Ability to negotiates and manage functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and Oracle Consulting.
- Knowledge of Cloud methodology and approach.
- Ability to perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Ability to review the technical solution designs, configuration aligned with the functional solution.
- Ability to conduct trainings for clients and within Oracle.
- Ability to coordinate with the product team to provide inputs for the future enhancement of the product, and mentor junior Associates.
EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NEED:
- Strong knowledge of Oracle ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically for highly complex global solutions involving multiple Languages and multiple Currencies.
- 5+ years of experience in programming using Oracle Tools and Libraries such as PL/SQL Programming, Forms Customization, Reports, SQL Loader, Oracle Workflow, XML Publisher and Oracle AOL Objects.
- Expertise in designing, creating and modifying Oracle Database Objects and Database Entities.
- Experience in scripting in Unix and Linux and Unix and Linus Operating Systems.
- Experience working in a consultancy capacity on customer sites is desired.
- Previous hands on implementation experience of Fusion Applications, with at least 3 full cycles of successful implementations.
- Hands on implementation experience on Oracle Cloud Fusion/Oracle EBS R12.2.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.