The Marcus Buckingham Company (TMBC) powered by ADP, turns talent into performance through innovative solutions designed for team leaders. Our StandOut Suite, grounded in decades of research, delivers valid data on engagement, performance and strengths in one place, enabling companies to identify their highest performing teams and quickly build more like them.
Our Technology Team is looking for an experienced Full Stack PHP Developer to help drive the future of the StandOut product, a cloud-based toolset designed to drive team leader effectiveness.
As a Full Stack Application Developer, your dedication to your craft is infectious, your pride when releasing code is evident and you can inspire others around you. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and launching.
Do the following activities make you feel STRONG?
- Writing clean, well-designed code for both front and back end development work
- Developing, testing, and deploying new features
- Providing feedback on requirements in an agile environment
- Participating in a team–oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
- Troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software to optimize, scale, and improve existing code
- Maintaining existing codebase, to including bug fixing and new feature development
- Building unit tests and integration tests for functional development — basically do you test your own code?
- Providing software and technology research, analysis, and recommendations
Is it YOU we’re looking for?
- 3+ years’ high-level experience with developing object-oriented PHP according to MVC paradigm.
- 3+ years’ experience in SQL
- Experience with a PHP Modern Framework such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend a plus
- Experience with Rest API development
- Experience with unit testing and source control tools
- Linux server experience a plus
Education and Experience
- · BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- · Minimum 3+ years of high-level software development experience
Why do you want to work for TMBC? The TMBC culture is like no other. You’ll work with a top-notch team within a highly collaborative environment where your voice matters. As a strengths-based company, we’re focused on keeping you engaged so you can do more of your best work.
Perks + Benefits!
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Top Notch Benefits Package, including:
- 401K with an up to 6% match
- Tuition Assistance
- Health + Wellness Support
This can be 100% remote with potential visits to the ADP office in Pasadena, CA.
Colorado pay range: $54,30000-82,460
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum:
- Range maximum:
- Compensation type: