ADP is hiring a Product Analyst.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Product Owners to conduct insightful analyses that will inform key decisions — on strategy, prioritization and roadmap development — which impacts thousands of our customers.
Every day you’ll be working with multiple data sets, designing and maintaining dashboards and scorecards to measure outcomes of new features and products, understand user behavior and more. You will also work closely with our Chief Product Owner to design standardized reporting that communicates our product plans to stakeholders and evaluates progress against our OKRs. You will own strategic and ad-hoc data analyses and provide critical input to business cases in support of the Product team.
To thrive in this career, you should be comfortable with using web analytics/user behavior tools (e.g., Pendo or Google Analytics) and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau or PowerBI). You do not shy away from navigating ambiguity and are excited to build relationships and influence thinking across the teams you work with. You will bring a passion for learning and growing within a Product Management team.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Analytics & Data Storytelling. You bring prior experience to the role of extracting & analyzing large sets of data from multiple systems, summarizing critical findings/insights, and developing a compelling visual representation of analyses.
- Own and Manage Projects. You will design, develop, and implement analytical and reporting projects that will have high visibility with Product leaders and other senior stakeholders.
- Limitless Possibilities. You will continue learning and discovering new ways to leverage ADP data to support the development of new products, features and services and find more insights. You are passionate about learning and applying new techniques within analytics that leads to innovations.
- Collaboration and Communication. You’ll be part of a collaborative team, listening to needs, then finding and sharing solutions. You’re comfortable and skilled at presenting to both peers and leaders on your projects and findings.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- A solid understanding of web analytics and user behavior analysis with tools such as Pendo, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc.
- Proficiency with preparing high quality presentations (content & design) for various stakeholder audiences
- 1-3 years experience in an analytics focused role within a SaaS company and/or working with product management teams is a plus
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.