ADP is hiring a Business Transformation Manager: In this role you will have the responsibility for planning, coordinating, and managing intermediate to high complexity Business Transformation initiatives that have broad organizational impact across functions in Global HR Shared Services. Interactions would primarily be at a Sr. Director, VP, DVP, or XCOM. You will use Technology, Operations, Change management and Process engineering and financial skills/experience.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Financial planning, Change Management, Operations and Process engineering and experience.
- Manage and direct Business transformation activities and initiatives within Global HR Shared Services through direct feedback and partnership with HR Shared Services functions, HR Centers of Excellence, HR Strategy, Field HR and Finance organizations regarding clients’ and associates’ feedback; including close interaction with industry experts; take the appropriate approach in reengineering and improvements whether artistic or scientific (Lean, Design Thinking, Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc.).
- Develops, plans, recommends and executes initiatives that have multi-functional impact to achieve ultimate effectiveness.
- Lead and facilitate Kaizen Events and BPI baseline events across Global HR Shared Services through cross-functional teams
- Lead analyses and engineering of service delivery models on new products/features or tools, processes, and staffing models, workforce planning, including global shoring initiatives.
- Support stakeholders in their readiness to accept process functions around the new services and support clients’ needs Assess benefits (tangible and intangible), including financial ROI, etc. and determine variance to the predictive/ forecast models.
- Establish acceptable and realistic success and performance metrics with functional and business line inputs. Utilizes these metrics to deduce critical areas of improvement for delivering World Class Services.
- Prepares and distributes regular scorecards and other reporting as needed focusing on quality, process KPIs, project or initiative status.
- Use quantitative/statistical process modeling and simulation techniques & tools to improve Quality, Client experience, and lower Costs and Cycle time. Create forecasting models to predict future process/system performance based on changes implemented
- Analyze voice-of-customer metrics (NPS, Case statistics etc.), Financial Data (Revenue and expense items), to assess internal effectiveness in delivering services/technology and identify opportunities
- Periodically meet to review performance reports and determine if business plan goals are on target.
- Through the rigorous use of change management disciplines, drive new programs, processes, and systems throughout the business and validate that outcomes meaningfully impact business/functional performance.
- Guide operational leaders in understanding and usage of quality and continuous improvement methodologies by establishing links between process management initiatives and business strategies and identifying and prioritizing high-impact opportunities.
- Supports the deployment, refinement and governance/standards of BPI methodology across Global HR Shared Services and mentors team members and field SMEs on the methodologies
- Recognizes the changes in service trends, industry trends, economic conditions, and client feedback, strategizes and directs process changes and/or new initiatives in service delivery.
- Evaluates both strategic and break fix opportunities for improving the core business. Develops plans, recommends and executes initiatives that have multi-functional or multi-organizational impact to achieve ultimate effectiveness.
- Evaluates the implication of recommended initiatives and effectively communicates impact and resolutions to affected business groups and their senior or executive leaders.
- 5-8 years’ experience working in HR, Management, Service, Technology
- Experience with formal Six Sigma / business process management.
- Management/Operations/Technology consulting experience from top tier firms or internal consulting/process improvement experience from reputed firms is desirable
- Change Management experience is highly desired
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, HR, Finance, Industrial Engineering, Statistics/Mathematics, Information Systems, or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and have a strong understanding of the business process management and demonstrated achievements.
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills with executive level audience and recognized organizational savvy.
- Must possess excellent organizational and time management skills for managing multiple, diverse and conflicting activities and project teams.
- Experience in service technologies and development of service delivery solutions as well as operation experience
- Proven ability to drive decisions and actions among diverse groups to achieve goals, including conflict resolution
- Experience in assessing, developing, and reengineering business processes, using Six Sigma, Value Stream mapping and Lean methodologies
- Formal experience establishing methods, controls and measures for process control and improvement
- Experience in workforce optimization, call routing strategies, knowledge management, training, and global shoring
- Strong quantitative, analytical, benchmarking and statistical skills required
- Experience working with process mapping tools, process modeling, simulation and statistical analyses using tools
- Experience in assessing, design/redesigning, developing, testing, deploying and supporting solutions or other service technologies is desirable.
- Experience in Financial Analyses, ROI/Business cases and Value analyses
- Demonstrated success in project management and control.
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating multiple projects of varying complexities and scope.
- Demonstrated success in a professional consulting environment and/or client service is highly desired
- Demonstrated success in effective written & verbal communications, negotiation and positioning of projects and business requirements under a variety of highly visible conditions.
- Proven leadership skill to implement strategic initiatives in an organization is desired.
- Ability to work with all levels of a multidimensional organization as a change agent.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.