ADP is hiring a Lead Product Manager.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Have you taken products from concept to commercialization using the latest technology and achieved market success?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will work alongside a team of friendly, passionate, and creative product managers and developers to bring our products to market. You create product release plans that ensure our teams develop solutions using ADP’s cloud-based AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, talent, or benefits solutions. You’ll make them easier to use and help our clients stay compliant, manage costs, and save time.
We’re looking for someone who excels when no two days are the same. Integrity, resilience, and pushing the boundaries are must-haves in this job. Whether you’re in meetings with clients or sales, developers, or design, you’ll be the guiding voice that helps us clarify ideas so we can create a product roadmap. You stay close to market trends, anticipate our customers’ next questions, and bring new ideas into the mix. You love evangelising about your product and communicate with confidence. Still, you also have the experience to take your product into the marketplace and position it competitively for maximum financial impact.
To thrive in this role, you must take command of your product, lead multiple team’s efforts, and be a deep listener who can ask the right clarifying questions to help understand the problem your stakeholders are trying to solve. You’ve worked with Agile teams and understand product delivery cycles. You have experience explaining the prioritization of a product roadmap, creating that roadmap, and documenting in a way that both external and internal teams will understand. You have held roles where you regularly communicate and defend ideas to a broad audience of stakeholders. Our best product managers are domain experts and enthusiastic creators who stay current on the latest trends. As part of our team, your voice will influence product success and help shape our industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Scrums. You’ll start each day working with teams to understand responsibilities, identify any issues, and communicate priorities. You’ll continue to have meetings throughout the day as you create and organize your roadmap.
- Research & Requirements. You’ll own the de You’ll document and prioritise product features. You’re always learning and researching new industry trends to make our products better. You’ll incorporate what makes sense into your product roadmap based on our clients, the market, ADP’s goals, and what impact the future of tech will have on your products.
- Relationships. You’ll create strong alliances with diverse stakeholders and ensure everyone is in this together and communicates most appropriately. You’ll collaborate across multiple teams with developers, other product managers, and UX teams, to name some, to continually drive innovation and make the product the best it can be.
- Measurement. You have experience measuring product effectiveness, reporting outcomes, and driving priorities.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be working with UX teams on client experience journeys to delivering new features, product enhancements, or creating new services. Best part? You’ll get to see those ideas come to life.
- Presentations.You’ll speak to internal and external stakeholders to communicate and defend ideas while answering critical questions.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.