ADP is hiring a Director, Product Management- Payroll.
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day, even when it’s messy?
- Are you empathic to client needs, your team, and internal partners to drive success while making hard calls and bold moves?
- Are you a technologist first and foremost who approaches every problem wearing that hat while going out of your way to champion development creativity and build diverse, engaged teams?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the product vision and execution of our Next Generation payroll functionality as part of ADP’s market leading Workforce Now product. You’ll provide oversight to multiple product owners and lead the team in achieving on-time, on-budget releases that achieve commercial success in the market. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to defining and helping execute product strategy across the Workforce Now payroll portfolio and will manage the effort to integrate Workforce Now with ADP’s Next Generation payroll engine.
Your day-to-day will focus on product delivery and innovation with engineers, architects, your product management team, and clients to create easy-to-use, elegant solutions that present a seamless client experience. You will be responsible for taking what you deliver on your product roadmap into the marketplace. You will work with product marketing and the sales organization to integrate the products into sales plans and match your growth and market share targets. You will work with the Client Service and Implementation teams to ensure an effortless implementation process and client experience that results in strong client retention. You will collaborate and communicate with Senior Leaders and business partners to gain alignment and a consistent strategy across all markets.
To thrive in this role, your ten-plus years of experience in cloud-based solutions with hands-on involvement in creating and executing successful strategies to deliver products to market in an Agile environment will be an essential factor in your success. You are skilled at clearly explaining ideas, creating compelling arguments, and delivering visual and verbal information to various audiences for maximum impact. You inspire teams with a clear vision and execution plan for complex initiatives while encouraging your teams to start new initiatives to innovate and explore new ways of doing things. You’ll find exciting challenges here, get to solve real-world problems and make an impact on millions of people as we design what’s next for ADP and the industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in award-winning HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Strategy and vision: You’ll use your ability to create and deliver a vision and strategy working across functional lines (operations, service, implementation, etc.) and steering multimillion-dollar initiatives from inception to implementation. You will define product direction and prioritization, balancing long-term strategy, market and competitive trends, and client feedback. Represent ADP at industry events, conferences, and industry organizations.
- Revenue Generation: You have proven business and finance acumen, managing multi-million-dollar initiatives with solid revenue performance. This role is setting the path for continued revenue growth.
- Build teams that thrive: You have led and inspired teams that embrace change, continually innovate, and achieve performance standards.
- Operate with a product ownership mindset: You understand and reinforce a product culture and work autonomously. Your clients will always be close and accessible. Your decision-making processes will focus on client satisfaction, revenue, and growth. You will contribute to the evolution of our analytics products based on emerging client and business requirements with an eye on quality and continued operations 24/7.
- Task and Time Management. You’ll start each day with your calendar in mind. As part of a global team, items will hit your inbox overnight that you’ll address when you start your day, including meeting invites, important product information, and client communications.
- Information Analysis. You will constantly analyze client feedback, client voting patterns of product features, competitive analysis, macro-level trends, and writing queries on data in databases. This role is crucial to ADP’s ability to deliver products that meet a market need, and that ability relies heavily on good information analysis.
- Communication: You are comfortable in front of leadership and have a compelling voice demonstrated through your executive presence and ability to lead change. From presentations of product changes to delivering news to stakeholders that a change they desire cannot happen, you will flex your communication muscle, which will take you a long way in this role.
- Grace Under Pressure: You thrive in a fast-moving, agile environment and are comfortable managing competing priorities and rallying an organization to change direction as necessary.
- Experience. You have 12+ years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
- Payroll Product Management experience
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.