Sr Director of Product Management – Workforce Management Scheduling.
Unlock Your Career Potential: Global Product Management at ADP. As part of ADP’s Global Product Management team, you’ll be part entrepreneur, part visionary and part product mastermind, with a passion for creating well-designed, user-friendly solutions. You will be a key player in our global Human Capital Management strategy. You’ll assess the market, evaluate customer insights and bring to life the future of ADP, delivering innovative and responsive applications that millions of people around the world rely on each and every day.
You’ll quickly see why we were recognized by Forbes magazine as one of the world’s most innovative companies. If you’re passionate about human capital management with every click, an incredible user-experience and changing the way people work, this is your opportunity to thrive.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for product vision and execution of our Next Generation Scheduling functionality as part of ADP’s Workforce Management product suite. You will provide oversight to multiple product owners and lead the team in achieving on-time, on-budget releases that achieve commercial success in the market.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- As the expert level Senior Product Owner, you will lead a team of product owners and drive strategy to design, develop and manage activities for a group of products from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life
- Determine category level vision and strategy across multiple markets, create strategic plan content and drive new business ventures and partnerships
- Approve any deviation from product vision while serving as the central resource with design, process, development, testing, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to production and distribution
- Continue involvement throughout all stages of a product’s lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the group of products
- Anticipate changes needed based on win/loss data, lost clients and current client sentiment
- Determine segment needs and characteristics for entire category and hold discussions with clients and prospects on current and future needs
- Lead discussions with analyst community, trade and promotional events
- Act as user champion when coordinating product development with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities
- Present concepts and demo products to C-level executives and client leaders
- Understand the competitive landscape and position ADP to be a leader in the industry
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- 10+ years of experience in a market-facing software and enterprise solutions product management role
- 7+ years of experience on products in the Workforce Management space with a focus on employee scheduling and preference for experience with complex scheduling requirements in dynamic industries such as healthcare, multi-location retail, and manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Proven leadership skills and managerial experience working with distributed teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineering teams to accomplish project goals
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders on the best course of action for the product
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Able to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.