At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It’s the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what’s possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it – for our clients and colleagues around the world.
ADP Labs. Located in Porto Alegre/Brazil, provides software development and infrastructure for world-wide ADP products, working with large scale initiatives across multiple geographies, including Brazil, United States and India. As an internationally distributed software development team, we are hiring:
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Automation)
The Small Business Services (SBS) division at ADP is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Lead Software Development Engineer in Test to help bring to market some of our next generation payroll solutions.
You’ll be responsible for continuously evaluating existing coverage, identifying gaps, and implementing test strategies to achieve as much confidence as possible on your automation.
- Work on the E2E and integration test automation for a cross-skilled, fast paced team
- Work closely with Product Managers, Software Developers, and UX Designers to understand new and existing functionality
- Ability to identify software vulnerabilities, and to creatively think solutions to implement tests and stress the system in meaningful ways
- Create and maintain automated test frameworks, test strategies, and test plans
- Provide input on issues that impact product performance and system stability
- Review test reports and triage test failures; reproduce, problems and verify fixes
- Assist on release certification from a quality perspective
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience as a Software Developer is a plus
- Knowledge of Microservices and service-oriented architectures
- Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery and Devops
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Security testing, Pen Testing, and general test automation of e-commerce and financial software.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.