The Product Owner performs a lead role in the delivery of the product strategy for ADP software solutions, and work with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing and Implementation, to prioritise features and the product backlog. They will then work with R&D Architecture and Development team to ensure that the solutions meet business requirements.
- Influence the product strategy and roadmap by defining product requirements.
- Ensure change to products follow a consistent design and user experience for all ADP ANZ products
- Carrying out analysis related to product demand from key business stakeholders to determine whether change is required or suitable solutions already exist.
- Collaborate with Product Strategy Manager and R&D teams to design solutions in an effective and efficient manner for ADP with specific consideration to commercial viability of change, time to market and impact on other products and business objectives.
- Identify business risks and propose alternatives and solutions.
- Own and drive an Agile environment and participate in the daily stand-up, estimation, and process improvement meetings
- Orchestrates acceptance of features developed using Agile
- Presents showcases to business
- Ensure all documents are written using clear and concise language.
- Ensure documentation supports and clearly represents identified needs, opportunities and processes as agreed with the customer.
- Preparation of Product Release Notes and assist in development of relevant Training materials, as required, to support customers and internal staff development.
- Liaise with Production Support Specialist in relation to Production problems and associated Configuration Management changes.
- Assist Technical Project Managers to sets objectives for sprints and drive the iteration by accepting completed stories and the completed sprint.
- Review/demonstrate developed functionality with internal stakeholders and customers.
- Ability to write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Reviewing Test Plans and results, as well as collecting feedback from early users and testers.
ADP Leadership Expectations:
- Strategy and Planning: Answers the question "Where are we going?"
- Results Accountability: Focuses on ensuring we attain objectives
- Financial Management: Applies understanding of ADP financial levers to achieve business results
- Impactful Communication: Flexes Communication methods to engage with people
- Building Talent: Deliberately builds capability for short and long term
- Relationship Building: Develops internal and external relationships required for success
- Client Focus: Explicitly factors client perspective into decision making
- Outside — In Perspective: Understands and acts upon trends in the external market
- Bias for Growth: Takes bold action to strengthen business results
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager / Owner
- 5-8 years of Payroll and HCM product related experience
- Experience with Software As A Service
- Practical experience in product management and Agile or Lean project management methodologies
- The ability to articulate complex market problems, interpret and understand data at a high level
- Skilled at leading meetings, making presentations, and negotiation
- Sufficient technical competence to discuss and drive solutions with architecture and development teams
- Demonstrating a commercial mindset; with proven results in delivering good quality outcomes on time and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science.
- Trained and/or Certified in Agile Techniques, specifically SCRUM.
- Ability to design and articulate a product solution as well as a custom solution, linked to business objectives such as increasing the revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Superior attention to detail and customer service orientation
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategic Focus
- Thorough understanding of standard software development life cycle for enterprise software applications.
- Superior Communication (Written and Verbal) and Presentation
- Results Accountability
- Risk Management
- Project Management.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.