ADP is hiring a Principal Infrastructure Architect – Private Cloud
Like what you see? Apply now!
A little about ADP:
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Principal Network Engineer at ADP.
- The role will require a deep and broad understanding architecture, features, and integration capabilities of the infrastructure technology domain; and will develop strategies and roadmaps that ensure optimal performance and productivity for ADP professionals
- Proven ability to develop private cloud architectures and designs that incorporate high availability, automation, operations supportability and scalability to a high volume, rapidly growing world class digital business.
- Promote use of innovative new technology and best practices for BU or Enterprise-wide new product and solution development initiatives. Influences and governs current and strategic architectural blueprints.
- Establishes infrastructure technology architectures, standards, test plans, design templates and governance
- Proven ability to assist in providing technology analysis, recommendation and business case development for client requests requiring new or enhanced products / services to ensure development of efficient systems in alignment with ADP strategic direction.
- Proven ability to conduct vendor / product analysis, evaluation, certification and recommendation of new or enhanced IT vendor products / services
- Demonstrated ability to successfully coordinate and solicit input from other IT Disciplines when developing solutions, roadmaps and vision.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to facilitate cross-functional teaming
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Looking for an infrastructure architecture mindset
- Infrastructure Architecture experience across network, computer, and storage
- Experience in Openstack advanced designs
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code or software defined infrastructure solutions
- Private cloud designs that focus on resiliency, high availability and security
- Private cloud migration strategies
- Kubernetes experience or understanding of design concepts is a plus
- Private cloud automation experience is a plus
- Minimum 10 years experience in Infrastructure Architecture
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.