ADP is seeking a VMware Engineer. This position can be remote.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you!
Our industry is starting to go through a transformational shift and we intend to lead it. As the talent becomes the main differentiator between failure and success organizations must attract, engage and develop their people more than ever. To do so, they need powerful and sophisticated tools, which take the pain out of HR management and empower employees & people leaders.
The concept and vision behind our strategy is “Innovate like a Startup” with the goal of delivering highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions to the market. Our goal is to have specialized teams of high-performers to keep pace with market trends and emerging technologies. Our team will generate solutions that dramatically increase the value of our client offerings.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
We are seeking candidates comfortable working with the following:
- Responsible for automating processes/procedures in ADP’s virtual infrastructure
- Able to integrate with various HW/SW vendors
- Develops and maintains design guidelines/documentation
- Verifies technologies and components that support virtualization that are passed down from Architecture Teams
- Assesses the feasibility of new virtualization solutions and provides feedback working with Architecture teams
- Assesses suitability of vendor products or solutions to determine requirements for service improvements and new enhancements
- Collaborates with other IT teams in the design of processes which enhance innovation/stability of IT and business operations
- Provides feedback on product issues to Architecture Teams
- Participates in Business planning, IT Strategy and setting direction from the perspective of an Automation Developer/Engineer
- 3 years IT experience with knowledge in code development/automation
- Strong knowledge of leveraging API’s and Native Plugins to external systems
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages:
- Able to work with the following orchestration tools:
- Comfortable to support and work with both Linux and Windows server enterprise technology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to document technical information
- Experience with administration of Windows and Linux Servers (both RHEL and SLES)
- Proficiency in creating vRA blueprints, publishing catalogs, creating and configuring vRA and vRO/workflows, vRO configurations/integration with external systems/3rd party tools such as Infoblox, Active Directory, VMware vROPS, etc.
- Ability to look at unique workflow and technology problems that may not have a clear solution, interpret them, and design/implement solutions to improve operational efficiencies and reduce complexity
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team structure. Holds self and others accountable in achieving collective goals
- BS Degree in Computer Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent applicable experience
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- VMware (vSphere, vRO, vRA, vROPS, etc.); familiarity with various VMware technologies and best practices is a plus
- Experience working in Agile, Scrum and / or Kanban
- Experience with BitBucket, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, and Splunk
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn More About ADP At Tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Video
We believe in good faith that compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below.
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits (subject to change):
Salaried and hourly workers who work on average 32 or more standard hours per week:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $67,800.00
- Range maximum: $102,980.00
- Compensation type: