ADP is hiring a Sr. Salesforce Developer / Lead Architect
- Are you empathetic to user needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role you will focus on designing and implementing integration solutions between Salesforce, ADP and other external systems. You will be architecting solutions and working with development teams to develop and deploy solutions that bring sales functions together. You will join our growing Sales & Marketing technology team and partner with various operations, technology and digital transformation teams to drive our digital business forward.
Every day, you will focus on researching, designing and implementing integration solutions between Salesforce, ADP and other external systems. You will be evaluating requests, creating functional and non functional requirements, architecting solutions, and working with development teams to develop and implement solutions. From concept to delivery, you’ll spend your days investigating, brainstorming, whiteboarding, designing, and implementing features for a sales organization with over 700,000 clients.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be comfortable developing and configuring Salesforce. You’ll also need experience working with Salesforce integrations and apps, as well as REST APIs and other integration technologies. Our developers/architects are enthusiastic, creative, collaborative, accountable, motivated, and enjoy staying current on new technologies. You’ll always be looking for new ways to improve and create better experiences for our sales team. As part of our team, you’ll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what’s next for ADP and the sales industry. Pace should not scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Sr. Salesforce Developer / Lead Architect at ADP.
- Teamwork. You’ll start each day working in a team to understand responsibilities, identify any issues, and communicate integration priorities. Our Lead Architects do more than design – they communicate the intricacies and problems at hand.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be working on anything from migrations to delivering new features, product enhancements, or creating new services.
- Learning. You’re always learning new integrations and operating with a “figure it out” mentality.
- Challenges. You’re comfortable working on products with tech that has never been used at ADP before. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we’ll rely on you to look for a solution.
- Experience. You have 8+ years of total IT experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job. Towards that, having at least 4 years experience with Salesforce integrations, development and architecture is required.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to cold call without fear of rejection. You can manage your time well, prioritize deliverables, and multi-task with the best of them. In addition, you can present your ideas in a clear, professional manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone to team members as well as business partners.
- Strong Technologist. You have the ability to nnalyze new requests and create key architecture documentation and deliverables considering scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected for a complete solution design and architecture.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY (ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
The compensation for a successful candidate based in Colorado would be between the range listed below
Compensation: $84,700/Year – $128,725/Year
In the state of Colorado, we are offering the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Student Loan Repayment Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents:
- Range minimum: $84700
- Range maximum: $128725
- Compensation type: Salary