JOB TITLE: Info Analyst — KM
ADP (NYSE: ADP), with over $7 billion in revenues and approximately 500,000 clients, is one of the largest independent computing services firms in the world. Our services include a full suite of human resource administrative services; integrated securities transaction processing and investor communications services for the financial services industry.
Human Resources Shared Services Team is offering an exciting career growth opportunity, the Knowledge Management Information Analyst- Level 1.
Responsible for participating in the HRO initiative to develop a Knowledge Management function that will result in the organization, sharing, and analysis of all knowledge including resources, documents, and human capital. Additionally, this person would be responsible for ongoing communication and education of the knowledge management vision of Human Resources Shared Services Initiatives.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining organizational knowledge in the Salesforce-based Knowledge Management System (KMS).
- Aid in the introduction, implementation, and coaching of the Knowledge-Centered Service methodology to supported business units
- Assist in the performance of target audience analysis for the purpose of defining unique user groups (each with their own competency levels) that have finite information requirements for the purpose of defining both the security group parameters for KMS, single sourcing granularity requirements, and taxonomy.
- Perform information needs analysis on assigned target audience groups for the purpose of supporting the case resolution needs of service associates and external clients.
- Perform analysis on information usage data from the KMS to determine knowledge gaps for assigned user groups defined in the KMS and work with KM Manager to develop prioritized project plans to fill these gaps.
- Coordinate information development with Instructional Designers to ensure single sourcing of content in reference and training presentations.
- Monitor trends in knowledge management including process, technology, and culture. Identify new methods, tools, and change management initiatives that support the realization of the Human Resources Shared Services strategy and vision.
- Responsible for assisting with the identification, dissemination, and incorporation of standards established through Council activities into the KMS.
- Anticipate emerging Service requests; satisfy current requests, and sunset obsolete solutions.
- Ability to work independently in a virtual work arrangement.
- Education: BA or BS in Education, Business, Human Resources, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience: Minimum 3 Years experience in a Technical Support Specialist, Regional Project Leader or Call Mentor role. Previous experience and awareness of the importance and role of external and internal content and management tools such as the Internet, search engine and information retrieval, data mining, document management and enterprise portals and software selection.
- Formal Training in Information Mapping or other structured writing methodology (provided specific certifications or methodology)
- 2 years of developing reference and procedures for web publication experience.
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage a heavy workload
- Experience in conducting target audience information needs and gap analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC Skills including knowledge of MS Office, web authoring tools, graphics s/w
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information.
- General Skills: Proficiency in ADP’s products and services. Expert knowledge in Client Service and cross-functional processes and procedures required. Strong project management skills are essential as well as a passion for solving business problems using technological solutions. Must be able to communicate effectively and build relationships with all levels of management. The potential candidate must be innovative, creative, and detailed oriented.
- Development of content for Knowledge Management System (KMS)
- Demonstrated history of creative information web solutions
- Call center experience preferred
The position will report to the Knowledge Management Manager located in Phoenix, AZ.
- Knowledge Management experience
- Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) experience
- Salesforce Knowledge experience
- Ability to facilitate workshops, training, and coaching programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a team member
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.