ADP is hiring a Java Developer
- Technical whiz. Intrigued by the ever-evolving world of technology.
- Critical thinker. Problem solver who can think clearly and engage in reflective and independent thinking for creative and out-of-the-box solutions.
- Analytical mastermind. Able to cut through complexity and find the heart of the matter.
- Natural collaborator. Shares ideas clearly and easily connects with others.
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
ADP DataCloud is a powerful solution that encompasses Reporting, Analytics and Benchmarks. It’s part of our mission to help ADP build intelligence into their systems by exploring their data. ADP Reporting is a centralized reporting tool that serves dozens of ADP products. It’s a powerful product that enables our clients to run millions of reports every month, being reliable, scalable and fully integrated within ADP HCM offers. ADP Analytics provide our clients with key information and insights about their organizations, while ADP Benchmarks allow companies to see how they measure up against the market using anonymized aggregated data.
DataCloud is key to ADP’s strategy as it derives value from our most valuable asset: ADP’s data, one of the most rich and unique datasets in the world.
We are a geo-distributed (US, India, Brazil) Agile team which intensively collaborates to build robust and user-centric solutions.
Come and help us continue to deliver world-class solutions for some of the largest companies in the world.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. A global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more, ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of an Application Developer at ADP.
- Work on a cool project with highly skilled professionals in a friendly environment.
- Plan, execute and deliver top quality software deliverables on-time.
- Work on technical integrations with backend APIs both with internal and external teams.
- Develop/Code applications and/or components.
- Support production software operations, test and debug programs.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Experience with hands-on experience in application, system, platform and/or integration architectures.
- Knowledge/experience with best practices of modern software development.
- Knowledge/experience with event-driven and serverless architectures.
- Knowledge/experience with cloud-native solutions.
- Hands-on experience with large-scale applications using microservices.
- Hands-on experience with large-scale applications using the latest web technologies.
- Hands-on experience building applications with multiple technologies and platforms.
- Hands-on experience in database systems; relational, document, and key-value stores.
- Strong understanding of security best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Experience with agile development is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- You’ll have experience working with Java/Spring Boot, SQL( Oracle ), and AWS
- You’ll have 3-5 years of experience in the same or similar role.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to navigating change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay:
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.