ADP is hiring a Senior Systems Reliability Engineer
Locations: El Paso, TX; Ann Arbor MI; Alpharetta GA; Parsippany NJ
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you passionate about automation with a background in full-stack development?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will build innovative and flexible cloud solutions for the automation, execution, and implementation of processes that deliver products more quickly to market across multiple solutions, while keeping them highly reliable and available.
No two days are the same. As part of a systems reliability team, you’re the first one they call from an operations standpoint to understand why an app is down. This work will support a mix of projects from tool and infrastructure development to resolve system reliability challenges. In this hands-on role, you’ll work side-by-side with the architecture and product development to design and implement CI/CD pipelines and Cloud initiatives. Every day will require you to be agile, adaptable, and fluid.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- We’ll start every day with a scrum, working together to understand responsibilities, identify issues, and communicate coding priorities.
- Collaboration and Communication. You’ll be the point person for developers and operations when they need to find a solution quickly. You’ll listen to their needs, find a solution and share it. You’re comfortable presenting to leadership everything from system designs to new ideas for technology to production incidents.
- Code Review. Working in three-week sprints, you’ll ensure that developer code runs through automation scripts with no errors and can automate scale for demand.
- CI/CD. You’ll be part of the team that designs and implements extensions to develop our DevOps and CI/CD tools to help usable products get to market faster through accurate automation.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You will support engineers, checking if something is not working and writing the code it takes to fix it. You must be nimble, adaptable, and flexible.
- You’re comfortable working on products with tech never used before. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we’ll rely on you to look for a solution. Fail fast, fail safely.
- You have 5-8 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
- Certifications in AWS/Cloud & K8S/Containers would give you extra comfort in the role.
- You will be an expert working on Windows platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET (Web API 2.0 preferred) infrastructure, and ASP.NET, C#, HTML 5, CSS3, IIS, .NET data access frameworks including ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, and Entity Framework, highly desired.
- You will have hands on experience in using .NET Core 3.0 and above.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another’s ideas to net out the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.