ADP is hiring a Salesforce Architect. This position can be located in either Roseland, NJ, Alpharetta, GA, Norfolk, VA or Miami, FL.
- Are you empathetic to user needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to make your mark?
In this role you will focus on designing and implementing integration solutions between Salesforce, ADP and other external systems. You will be architecting solutions and working with development teams to develop and deploy solutions that bring service functions together. You will join our Client & Associate Engagement Technology team and partner with various operations, technology and digital transformation teams to drive our service technology forward.
Every day, you will focus on researching, designing and implementing integration solutions between Salesforce, ADP and other external systems. You will be evaluating requests, creating functional and non functional requirements, architecting solutions, and working with development teams to develop and implement solutions. From concept to delivery, you’ll spend your days investigating, brainstorming, whiteboarding, designing, and implementing features for a service organization with over 700,000 clients.
To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be comfortable developing and configuring Salesforce. You’ll also need experience working with Salesforce integrations and apps, as well as REST APIs and other integration technologies. Knowledge or experience with data mastering or data quality tools is a plus. Our architects are enthusiastic, creative, collaborative, accountable, motivated, and enjoy staying current on new technologies. You’ll always be looking for new ways to improve and create better experiences for our service team. As part of our team, you’ll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships as we design what’s next for ADP and the service industry. Pace should not scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day in the life of a Sales Architect at ADP.
- Teamwork. You’ll start each day working in a team to understand responsibilities, identify any issues, and communicate integration priorities. Our Lead Architects do more than design – they communicate the intricacies and problems at hand.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be working on anything from migrations to delivering new features, product enhancements, or creating new services.
- Learning. You’re always learning new integrations and operating with a “figure it out” mentality.
- Challenges. You’re comfortable working on products with tech that has never been used at ADP before. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we’ll rely on you to look for a solution.
A college degree is great but not required. What’s more important is having the skills and experience to do the job. Towards that, having at least 4 years experience with Salesforce integrations, development and architecture is required.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Positive Self-Starter. You have an upbeat, persistent style and the ability to cold call without fear of rejection. You can manage your time well, prioritize deliverables, and multi-task with the best of them. In addition, you can present your ideas in a clear, professional manner on paper, in-person, and over the phone to team members as well as business partners.
- Strong Technologist. You have the ability to analyze new requests and create key architecture documentation and deliverables considering scalability, reliability and performance of systems/contexts affected for a complete solution design and architecture.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.