ADP is hiring a Full Stack Developer in our beautiful Miami office. This is a hybrid role.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you passionate about automation with a background in full-stack development?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what‘s next?
In this role, you will build innovative and flexible solutions for the automation, execution, and implementation of processes that enhance the way we work, while keeping them highly reliable and available. You will start your day on a scrum call to prioritize and track work. Within the team you work on, you will choose user stories to work within a sprint cycle. Each sprint cycle could have a heavy front-end focus, a heavy back-end focus, or a mix of both, so you‘ll need experience working with front-end, scripting, and back-end technologies. Like our best engineers, you are an enthusiastic creator eager to learn and take on stretch assignments. You strive to learn new technologies and find ways to incorporate what you learn into building our products. No two days are the same. In this hands-on role, you‘ll work side-by-side with your peers to design and implement CI/CD pipelines and automation initiatives. Every day will require you to be agile, adaptable, and fluid.
As part of our team, you’ll find exciting challenges, get opportunities to grow your career, and develop solid friendships. Pace should not scare you. We still find time for a healthy dose of fun.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU‘LL DO:
Here‘s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Scrums. We‘ll start every day with a scrum, working together to understand responsibilities, identify issues, and communicate priorities.
- Collaboration and Communication. Your team will assist development when they need to find a solution quickly. You‘ll listen to their needs, find a solution and share it. You’re comfortable presenting to leadership everything from system designs to new ideas for technology to production incidents.
- Continuous Learning. You will attend “lunch and learn” sessions to actively collaborate with other engineers to share ideas or show what you‘ve learned. An eagerness to learn will help you keep up with ever–changing technologies and maintain the ability to create the best tools for our clients.
- CI/CD. You‘ll be part of the team that designs and implements extensions to our existing DevOps and CI/CD tools to help usable products get to market faster through accurate automation.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You will support engineers, checking if something is not working and writing the code it takes to fix it. You must be nimble, adaptable, and flexible.
- Change. You‘re comfortable working on products with tech never used before. Inevitable challenges will arise, and we’ll rely on you to look for a solution. Fail fast, fail safely.
- Experience. You have 5+ years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Mongo, MariaDB, MS SQL and Oracle DBs
- 5+ years in DevOps using test automation and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Ansible, Selenium, etc.), containers, cloud infrastructure, and other modern technologies.
- 5+ years of administering Windows, RedHat, SLES or other Linux based systems with minimal support, to include Linux subsystems, patching, packaging (rpm), performance tuning, networking, user management, and security.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to adjust to a constantly changing environment and ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Ability to multitask many projects and issues.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team setting to provide day to day technical support and issue resolution
YOU‘LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another‘s ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We‘re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP‘s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.