ADP is hiring a Lead Product Manager for Wisely.
- Are you empathetic to client needs and inspired by transformation and impacting the lives of millions of people every day?
- Have you taken products from concept to commercialization using the latest technology and achieved market success?
- Are you looking to join a dynamic, inclusive team environment with a culture of collaboration and belonging?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
In this role, you will work alongside a team of friendly, passionate, and creative product managers and developers to bring our Wisely products and features to market. You create product release plans that ensure our teams develop solutions using ADP’s cloud-based AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, talent, or benefits solutions. You’ll make Wisely easier to use and help workers thrive as they experience the future of pay.
We’re looking for someone who excels when no two days are the same. Integrity, resilience, and pushing the boundaries are must-haves in this job. Whether you’re in meetings with clients or sales, developers, or design, you’ll be the guiding voice that helps us clarify ideas so we can create a product roadmap. You stay close to market trends, anticipate our customers’ next questions, and bring new ideas into the mix. You love evangelizing about your product and communicate with confidence. Still, you also have the experience to take your product into the marketplace and position it competitively for maximum financial impact.
To thrive in this role, you must take command of your product, lead multiple team’s efforts, and be a deep listener who can ask the right clarifying questions to help understand the problem your stakeholders are trying to solve. You’ve worked with Agile teams and understand product delivery cycles. You have experience explaining the prioritization of a product roadmap, creating that roadmap, and documenting in a way that both external and internal teams will understand. You have held roles where you regularly communicate and defend ideas to a broad audience of stakeholders. Our best product managers are domain experts and enthusiastic creators who stay current on the latest trends. As part of our team, your voice will influence product success and help shape our industry.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Here’s what you can expect on a typical day:
- Scrums. You’ll start each day working with teams to understand problems to solve, identify solutions, and communicate priorities. You’ll continue to have meetings throughout the day as you create and organize your roadmap.
- Research & Requirements. You’ll own the product discovery in collaboration with our UX and dev partners. You’ll document and prioritize product features. You’re always learning and researching new industry trends to make our products better. You’ll incorporate what’s best for users into your product roadmap based on ADP’s goals, the market, and the impact our tech will have on your products.
- Win as One. You’ll create strong alliances with diverse stakeholders and ensure everyone is in this together and communicate appropriately. You’ll collaborate across multiple teams with developers, other product managers, and UX teams, to drive innovation and make the product the best it can be.
- Measurement. You have experience measuring product effectiveness against OKRs, reporting outcomes, and setting priorities.
- Variety of work. There is no typical day. You could be working with UX teams on customer experience journeys to delivering new features, working with your dev team on product enhancements, or innovating with business stake holders creating new services. Best part? You’ll get to see those ideas come to life and make an impact on millions of users!
- Presentations. You’ll speak to internal and external stakeholders to communicate and advocate ideas while answering critical questions.
- Experience. You have 5-8 years of experience in relevant skills gained and developed in the same or similar role.