Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP is searching for a Sr. Director of Product Management to join our high-performance Global Product and Technology organization.
The successful candidate will be a key contributor to defining and helping execute product strategy across the National Accounts Services portfolio.
As a Sr. Director of Product Management on our team, you will influence strategy to address internal and external business changes, market challenges, as well as recommend process changes, product or service improvements and/or cultural shifts.
You will contribute to the development of overall technology and product strategy, partnering with product & development leaders, corporate strategy, and finance.
- Lead the annual strategic planning cycle for the Global Product & Technology organization for National Accounts Services
- Analyze and focus on efficiency and innovation across NAS’ technology portfolio
- Lead ongoing portfolio analysis to help ADP maximize ROI on product investments
- Lead strategic initiative prioritization and tradeoffs
Product Management Operations:
- Thought leader to drive and further develop the annual product management calendar;
- Quarterly Product Reviews, OKRs, Annual Product Planning, and budgeting
- Articulate executive reporting for c-suite and board-level audiences on a regular basis
Strategic Program Management:
- Help enable critical strategic programs (e.g. convergence for ADP’s next generation products)
- Analyze and help proactively address financial/client/macro trends across National Account Services portfolio
- 10+ years experience with management consulting, corporate strategy, and technology organizations
- Must have a good understanding of rationalization
- Ability to travel occasionally
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA highly preferred, as well as time spent at a top management consulting firm, focused on technology.
- Proactive and high energy individual with excellent decision-making abilities.
- Proven ability to partner effectively across functions, with exposure to complex organizations and the ability to gain a shared vision on product decisions and priority trade-offs.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical issues simply and convincingly to help drive fast decisions.
- Expert experience researching industry trends, usage analytics, competitive pressures and proven experience applying to product strategy & roadmap.
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.