ADP is hiring a Lead Power Platform (Power Apps/Power Automate/Power BI) Developer
ADP is seeking a highly motivated Power Platform Developer to work with internal stakeholders to create and support business applications, dynamic reports, and workflows using PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint, and Dataverse
Well this may be the role for you. Ready to design what’s next?
- Develop PowerApps canvas and model-driven apps
- Build Enterprise-level mobile solutions, utilizing best practices within the Power Platform Community
- Use multiple connectors with PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
- Build PowerApps portals, and leverage Power Automate to create new and improved business process flows.
- Integrate internal Dynamics 365 CE system with other aspects of the Power Platform
- Re-write and re-engineer custom legacy applications to PowerApps solutions
- Interpret and design database models, integrating existing dataflows within SQL Server, etc.
- Establish and address security protocols within PowerApps
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps
- Communicate proposed designs and progress on the work to customers, team leads, and team members
- Support cross-functional project teams with app development
- Develop PowerApps and Flow licensing plans and features included in different plans
- Design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing
- Utilize connectors, leverage the AI Builder, design Power BI dashboards, build canvas apps, build Power Apps portals, and leverage Power Automate to create business process flows
- Create solutions from initial concept to production
Years of experience must include:
- 8+ years of overall software development experience
- Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform – MS PowerApps, Power Automate, and Power BI required
- Strong development experience in Microsoft 365
- SharePoint experience
- Ability to interact with business units and coworkers in a positive and proactive manner
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience developing custom scripts using MS Power Shell
- Must have experience developing SharePoint Designer Workflows, Power Apps and Flow
- Experience working with an Agile Scrum development team
- Experience writing engineering level documentation
- Able to support SharePoint tier-2 technical problem resolution
- Strong problem solving skills
- Forward thinker with desire to research, learn and implement new technologies
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a creative team in a collaborative, agile environment.
Like what you see? Apply now!
Learn more about ADP at tech.adp.com/careers
A little about ADP: We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP’s commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We’re obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP’s Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )
Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.